The time when the door swung open 3 times (smut)

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked shocked when they sawhe two girls standing in front of him. Yeona ran up to her dad. "Daddy" she let loose of my hand and went to hug her dad. Then she looked at the man next to Jungkook and hugged him too. "Uncle Taehyung!" , she said.

Taehyung...I have heard that name somewhere but I didn't know where. "Hi" , I said walking to him in his office. Taehyung looked shocked at me. "Oh hey" , Jungkook said.

"I though it was good for us to visit" , I said. He looked at me and then back at Yeona. "Yeah sure"

He placed his papers back in his desk. Taehyung held his hand out. "Kim Taehyung best friend and personal assistant, plus sex advisor" , he said. I laughed at the last one, they must be really close. Jungkook glared at him.

"I am Y/N and I am Yeona's babysitter" , I shook his hand. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Yeona was sitting on Jungkook's lap, playing with the pens on his desk. "Hey uhm I read your little note you left" , I said. Jungkook looked up to focus on me, he gulped.

"Ah yeah" , he said while gesturing something at Taehyung, who gestured back. 

"Come on Yeona, uncle will buy you some ice cream" , he said taking the girl's hand. She immediately let go of his hand. "I don't like ice cream!" , she said.

"We will just walk to the park okay?" , he said while leaving with her. Now I was left with Jungkook in his office.

"You got my note?" , he said. I nodded as an answer and went sitting on the chair. His office was full of binders and papers he must have a busy life.

"So...?" , he said.

"I actually wanna try to maybe date you" , I said unconfidently. He smiled , happy with my answer. 

"Yes eh me too, do you want to go out by any chance tonight?" , he said hoping I would say yes. I coughed and tried to comprehend what he had asked me. "Yeah of course" , I said.

He stood up and came closer to me. "So but I have still a lot of work right now" I didn't want to look at his face because it made me shy.

"I'll leave you at it then" , I wanted to leave but then, me being the clumsiest person ever, fell over a box next to his desk. I fell back on the chair where he was sitting on his lap. I hurt my leg so bad and shot my head backwards. "AW" I said while slightly moving my leg. "A-are you okay?" I didn't know why Jungkook stuttered.

But then I noticed his member was poking my ass. Ow no I made him horny unintensionally by  falling on his lap and moving my hips.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Fuck. This wasn't his plan. She made him hard because she moved her but on his manhood.  He was extremely sensitive when it came to her. It made him think of the time she used to straddle him  when he was working for school. 

"I am sorry" , he said quickly taking his laptop and trying to cover his manhood. "Omg someone's excited" , she exclaimed.  She bit her lip.

"W-what are you doing?" , he stuttered, cursing at himself. She came closer to Jungkook and took the laptop from him, placing it on his desk. She pressed his lips gently against his. She didn't know why she was acting like that, but it felt right to her. As if she knew him well for years.

"Let me relieve you" 

Jungkook's eyes shot wide open. He really didn't expect her to do that. To be honest when she still remembered him she used to do these things all the time when they were both teenagers. They both lost their virginity to each other. After, they became experts and addicted to each other which led them to Yeona.

Y/N'S POV

Before Jungkook could say anything, I pulled his pants and boxers already down.

18+ content ahead

His member gave me a satisfying view. Oh god I am dirty...

Whatever, I gently took him by the base. Then started lick him at an agonisingly slow pace. He let out heavy breathes, not yet moaning. "Y/N don't be a tease"

After he spoke, I went faster but only going halfway down. He started grabbing my hair and gently pulled my head further down. Now I was deep throating him at an average pace. He started to grunt.

The door suddenly swung open, showing his other secretary probably. I quickly hide under his desk and he shoved himself under the desk with his chair, leaving me still in front of his hard on. "You don't knock" , he said panting, frustrated.

"Oh I am sorry, it will not happen again CEO Jeon" , she put papers on his desk.

"So do you want to reschedule tomorrow?" 

Jungkook moved uncomfortably in his chair. I wanted to tease him so I started deep throating him under the desk, now actually at a fast pace. I heard Jungkook struggling. He slammed his hand on the desk and tried to suppress his moans. 

"Oh fuck!" 

His secretary looked at him with concern. "CEO are you okay?" 

Jungkook waved his hand, trying to talk. He let out a grunt.

"Can we talk over the phone tomorrow?" , he said with a hoarse voice. 

She nodded and wanted to leave the room but she turned around. "Are you sure you're okay"

"Please leave" , he just let out. 

After I heard the door closing, Jungkook pulled me forcefully back up. 

"You are dangerous" , he smirked and lifted me up. He placed me on his desk, throwing his papers and pens on the ground. "You are going to pay for this Y/N"

I just giggled in response, glad I could make him so frustrated for me. He lifted my skirt and took my panties off. Without removing our clothes just our bottom parts, he entered me now forcefully. I let out a squeal, showing him that I was surprised.

"You are fucking wet!" , he said letting out a hiss. I slapped his shoulder. "Move"

He started to thrust at an inhuman fast pace. I arched my back, feeling how his member went in and out fast. Now he started to moan because of the pleasure taking over him. I almost let out cries. The desk was moving like crazy. "Jungkook!" , I felt how I was close. Of course it was coming fast because he was thrusting fast. 

"I shouldn't let you cum babygirl" , he said. I saw strands of his hair plastered against his forehead. "Oppa!" , I screamed out while my climax washed over me.

Jungkook was forced to cum too because of 'oppa' and my walls clenching around him. "Y/N!" his seeds leaking out of me.

He grabbed some tissues and gently cleaned me up. I pulled my panties back on and he buckled his belt.

Then this time the door swung open again. "We're back!" , Taehyung said happily. Yeona came in with a chocolate bar. Yeona of course didn't notice what had happened. But Taehyung seemed like he did.

"Why are you both sweating? Did you do sports?" , Yeona jumped up happily giving me and her dad a hug.

Taehyung just smirked and said: "More like nightsport"