The next 4 months

Pregnancy was never easy. I felt like this was way worse than the first one. I kept throwing up and feeling sick. But maybe it wasn't the pregnancy alone but...Jungkook. He had been calling me almost everyday, I ignored his calls. I felt too heartbroken to hear his voice. I saw Yeona once a week, she did not understand the situation and begged me to comeback. She missed me and I said we would be together as soon as possible. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, everytime I saw her she took my breath away.

My parents had been trying to contact me non stop. Trying to apologise. I didn't want to see them and for the time and maybe for a long time. I cried a lot because of them and Jungkook of course and maybe because of the hormones. I just wished Jungkook had stayed with me when I gave birth to Yeona. Instead he had taken her away from me and he had left as if nothing had happened. 

I was 5 months pregnant with a boy. I got my examresults and they were great, I was ready for next year. It was going to be difficult with two kids, but my parents promised me they would look after them if they had too. I was not living with my parents anymore, I lived together with Maybel. I felt safe with her and I trusted her the most out of everyone. I got a parttime job as a barista in a cafe nearby so I could pay rent with her, it was temporarily though. Taehyung was staying over all the time. He said he was just checking up on me for Jungkook when he was actually just sleeping with Maybel. There have been a few nights where I thought to maybe go find another appartment. But then I remembered I needed the mental support so I ignored the few screams I heard sometimes. I hoped me and Jungkook weren't that loud.

I saw Yeona almost 4 times a week now, she understood. She knew I was her mother although she had some difficulty understanding in the beginning. As for Jungkook we have been talking a lot more. He wanted to start over.

I finally gave in, he would take me out to dinner. I didn't know what to expect but I was still madly in love with Jungkook and he was the father of both of my children. I had to give it another chance. I felt like I needed him, I didn't want to lose him. I was showing and I was excited for him to see me but I felt also very much nervous.

I hoped that everything would be okay.

JUNGKOOK POV

It destroyed him, that she wasn't calling him or that she didn't want to see him. He deserved it, that's fair. But he never thought it could hurt this much. His daughter knew how he felt and tried to comfort her dad. "Y/N will comeback right?"

Of course she would...But when? It was killing him that he couldn't see her pregnant, that he couldn't see how she was coping. He sent out Taehyung, but he wasn't much help. He always said she was doing fine. But Jungkook wanted more details. After a few months of sorrow and regret., she wanted to see him. He was more than ready to see her, he wanted to talk to her and ask a lot about the baby. In all this misery he still felt a little happy, he knew he was going to be a dad for the second time and this time it would be a lot easier than the first time. If he and Y/N had lived together they probably would already have about 3 kids.

He hoped they could live as a family, together again.

Y/N pov

I was sitting at the table, the waiter asigned me to. I was wearing a blue velvet dress and let's say that you could see I was pregnant. I was sweating a little, yes I was nervous about seeing Jungkook. The thing that made it even worse was that last night I had a wet dream about Jungkook. Great, gotta love pregnancy hormones. Not that I remembered anything from the first pregnancy. But anyway the dream is going to make it a bit more awkward.

'Hi' , Jungkook was sitting in front of me without me even noticing how he got into the restaurant. His eyes were watery, he seemed nervous. Good, because he wasn't the only one. 

"Hey" , I said. First I felt uncomfortable but then a feeling of security washed over me. 

"You look absolutely stunning" , he said withoud taking his eyes off of me. I saw him staring at the way I was showing. 

I blushed a little, I felt not that beautiful during pregnancy. I honestly when I looked in the mirror, thought I looked like a potato sack. But that's what I thought of course. Maybel had been giving me small remarks about how I was glowing. She would say that I was one of those baby mamas that came on tv. I would laugh at her, thinking she was joking. Maybel also said that my boobs looked amazing and that she was considering to get pregnant too for those boobs, I just laughed at her statement.

"How have you been?" , he said. He was more than curious and I saw he was happy to see me.

"Ehm fine"

He smiled and his eyes lit up, I fell in love with that beautiful smile. He was unsure what to say next , he felt guilty. I could see it in his eyes, he should be. But I knew that he cared...A lot. The waiter came and asked what we wanted to eat and drink. Since I am feeling sick all the time I just asked for water and a salad. I didn't want throw up in a restaurant, that would be embarrassing. 

"How's the baby?" , he finally asked after the waiter left. I am glad that he wanted to bo involved as much as possible, although I had been avoiding his requests to come with me to the doctor. Emotionally and physically I was exhausted, I needed time for myself to think.

"He is doing great actually, a healthy baby" , I said smiling at him. He smiled back, happy with ly answer.

"I never would have known you would be sitting here, right in front of me, pregnant again with my baby", he smirks. There was the joking Jungkook that I knew. Everything was tense up until now. 

I chuckled. " My baby? You should stop and not be so self indulgent" 

"I am just happy"

He looked me in the eyes and took my hand in his. I felt a shiver running through my spine. I missed him so much. Suddenly my dream about him flashed through my mind. Those stupid pregnancy hormones managed to get me horny in this situation. My cheeks heat up and I let go of his hand. He frowned at first but then smiled again. 

"I am sorry Y/N, for everything" , he sounded sincere. Although he apologised to me a million times. This time was different I felt it. I wanted to forgive him badly.

"I know" , I said looking up at him. He didn't know what to say next, he thought my reaction was a bad response. He looked down, he seemed broken.

"I missed you Jungkook and....

I love you" , I finally said with tears in my eyes.