The second time

"When was the last time you got your period" , Maybel asked. It was only the first night sleeping over at my best friend and it didn't really go well. It was 5 am and I was throwing up, it was so bad that I couldn't even breathe anymore. "Are you insinuating that I am pregnant?"

There were loads of other things on my mind. I think I really couldn't handle another one. "Eum yes I am the doctor remember" , she said. I sighed and sat down next to the toilet. When was the last time I got my period? 

Shit I had to have them 2 days ago, but I didn't have them. 2 days isn't like alarming right? Gosh I just found out I had a daughter I couldn't handle another baby. And ironically from the same father. I was 21 , I was too young...Again.

"I am 2 days late, but that doesn't mean anything right?" I looked up. Maybel looked so tired her hair was messy and eyes half shut. "Did you have sex with him?" Suddenly shocked by the question, I jolted back. "..I guess" . She sighed. " You are pregnant"

"Oh god I can't be, not now!" , I said beginning to panick.  Maybel didn't seem to notice my panic attack because she made a joke. "Have you ever learned about protection in middle school, like the word condoms or the word pill"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Jungkook is still insatiable like before" , I said smirking. She giggled. "But you are too"

"It does not change the fact that I am fucking pregnant...Again"

JUNGKOOK POV (I)

I was absolutely sure I would meet Y/N today. If she was pregnant I had to stay with her. Taehyung came over after I called him and told him I would be a father again.

"You know I thought you would learn your lesson after the first time. You clearly didn't. You banged her without a condom and at the time she was ovulating you decided to breed her" , he said. 

"Gosh Tae don't put it like that" , Jungkook was frustrated. He didn't know what to do anymore. He ran his hands through his hair. "Are you going to talk to her?"

He sighed and sat down next to Taehyung. Yeona was still sleeping. She went to bed late for her age. "Of course, I just don't know where she is"

Taehyung stayed quiet for a moment. "Maybel came over yesterday and she asked me what happened" , he said. Jungkook looked up from his hands. He wanted to cry but there were no tears to spill. "You told her", he asked.

"I did" , he said calmly. He looked heartbroken, he still loved Maybel. She had left him for her carreer something he would not understand. "I think Y/N is staying with Maybel" , he said.  felt a sparkle of hope. 

"We are both going there now." , I said firmly

"What about Yeona?"

"She is coming with us"

Y/N POV

How much can a person take? How much until they fall apart?

I felt like I was running a marathon, and a never ending one. I was emotionally so unstable.
Maybe because of my hormones but that was only half of it. I missed Jungkook although it was only two days that passed. But if I saw him again, I would be so pissed and angry at him. I couldn't get over the fact that Yeona was my kid, my daughter. Maybel told me the story. Jungkook thought he was doing the best for me and Yeona. He thought I would be happy without him or my child. He was so wrong. A fucking asshole.

I thought about taking this to court. But that would be unfair. Despite the fact that he kept me away from Yeona, he took care of her, he loved her very much. The ones I really wanted to punish were my father and my mother. What made them think they had the right to take everything away from me?

I was watching tv, fixed on this program called teen moms. I can't believe I was one of them. These girls on the screen were experiencing too much drama. From what I remembered I just had my parents and Jungkook's parents who weren't that supportive. My eyes hurt a little, I cried a lot. Almost the whole day.

The doorbell rang. I didn't flinch and ignored it. "Don't worry I'll get it" , Maybel said getting up and walking to her door. 

She opened the door, I heard a few gasps then some weird discussion , and then multiple footsteps. The footsteps came closer. Then they came to a stop and I turned around, wondering who it was.

First I saw Taehyung , then I saw him...Jungkook. And behind him a little girl holding his hand.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" , the traitor asked.