A million wishes

Flashback

6 years ago

The stars were shining brightly and lightened up the darkness. The smell of rain and grass filled the air. It was a bit chilly outside,but that was fine cause the covers held me warm.

Jungkook hummed and then was staring at the stars. We decided to sleep outside, for new adventure. The view was dashing and of course my boyfriend was more than handsome under the light of these stars.

I looked up, gazing at the amazing view. I hoped there would be a falling star. I felt his stare on me. "Jungkook please stop looking at me like that" , I said blushing.

He sighed. "You look beautiful" , he said almost whispering. I turn, facing him. Now we were staring into each other's eyes. Jungkook looked with so much passion and love at me.His beautiful eyes were reassuring me how lucky I was.

I teared up. He gets up quickly and held my hand. "Baby what's wrong?"

"No No" , I said with a hoarse voice. "It's just that I am in love with you"

He smirked and raised his eyebrows. Now he was in a kind of sitting position, his body close to mine. "You better are, we are already dating for 2 years now"

I sat up next to him and gave him a kiss, a slow one. "I mean it", I whispered on his lips.

He gave my nose a peck. "Baby from the first moment I saw you, I knew you were going to be only girl I would ever love"

We lay down and he hugged me from behind, giving sweet kisses on my neck. Then I turned around again. "I changed my mind I think you won't be the only girl I will love"

Now he just ruined the mood. Why would he say that. I glared at him "What?!"

He giggled. "Baby calm down let me explain"

I sat up and crossed my arms. "This better be a good explanation Jeon Jungkook"

To face me, he sat up too. I couldn't wrap my head around this though. Why would he even say that, I knew that he wasn't that kind of person. I tried to look away, but he cupped my face.

"Someday you and I will make something beautiful, and something could be a girl. I will have to share my love which seems impossible since I can't think of sharing it"

He was talking about our future children...My heart ached, a seventeen year old guy was talking about children. "You mean like daughter" I said hesitant. He smiled, and kissed my cheek. "It could be a boy too but I am just saying"

I smiled back. "You mean you already want to have babies with me?" He started laughing and shook his head. "Right now I would be the worst father ever, I even don't know how to hold a baby let alone feed it",

He was so sweet, what did I ever deserve to have him in my life. "Yeah I think right now it would be a mess but maybe in a 6 years who knows" I said laying back down, now my head on his lap.

"You know we can always make the babies with protection" , he said smirking again. This boy even in the most romantic moments, he could just ruin it because he was horny. I slapped his thigh since I was the closest to his thigh.

"Stop perv" I said back. It became quiet we both were looking again at the beautiful stars. Jungkook lay down again, now I was lying on his chest. He caressed my hair. I felt how his chest was slowly rising up and down.

"Y/N look!" I glanced up, watching a falling star. My mouth fell open, it was beautiful. "You should make a wish" , he said.

I was sleepy and I yawned, my eyes were almost closing. "You should, you saw it first" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Okay, I wish for you to wish a wish" , he said smiling at me.

"Funny guy, you are one of those people" , I said, while my chin was resting on him to look at him in the eyes. I closed my eyes and wished.

I wish that me and Jungkook get a happy ending

"What did you wish for?"

Now I was going to fall asleep for sure, the cold air and Jungkook's regular breathing calmed me down.

"I can't tell you"

He gave me a kiss on my head and after a few minutes we both fell asleep in each other's arms under a million stars.