The morning after

I woke up because of my wake up call, who beeped loudly. I growled and tried to get up and got ready.

I showered, brushed my teeth, did my hair, my make up. I ran down the stairs to eat some breakfast.

My dad was already drinking his dark intense coffee and reading his paper. He had a grey suit with a black tie. My father worked at an important company and was one of the managers so he had to wake up early.

I took my review papers out of my bag and started to review. I kissed my dad good morning. "Did you sleep well?" , he asked. I took a cup of coffee and a little pot of yoghurt. I took a spoonful of yoghurt and ate. "Yeah kind of" , I said. Then I heard my mom coming down to the kitchen. "Oh goodness you are both already up" She first kissed my dad and then she gave me a kiss.

"Are you only going to eat that yoghurt sweety?" , my mom said looking at my small portion. "I'll eat a banana too, if u want" My mom nodded in agreement. 

"What was that 'kind of' when I asked if you had a goodnight sleep?" , my dad looked curiously at me. He took a sip of his coffee, slurping a little.  

"I had that nightmare again, of me being in the hospital screaming" , I said while focusing on my confusing scheme I made. My parents looked at each other, with a slight worry on their faces. 

I always found it weird why they would flinch if I told them about that dream. It is as if they knew something I didn't. "You should focus on your exam honey" , my mom said stirring her spoon in her cup.

"Yeah don't worry I am" , I said, slightly lying to them.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook ran out of his room and got Yeona in her clothes and freshened her up.

"Daddy you're going so fast" , Yeona said looking at her father still being tired. Jungkook rushed to get in his suit after his shower.

He tried to make breakfast and made a quick sandwich for his daughter. "We're a little late Yeona" , he said looking at his watch. He had not time to eat he just wanted to make sure his daughter ate. "Let's eat that in the car while we get to Mary" , he said picking his daughter up. 

Yeona quietly ate her sandwich in the car making a mess too. "You're so quiet baby" , he finally said after 5 minutes of driving.

"I don't want to go to Mary!" , she whined. Yeona had tears in her eyes and looked angry at the same time. "Why what happened baby?" he said trying to focus on the road, driving fast to get there on time. She faced the window and started to cry.

They got at a red light and Jungkook threw his head back. "God" , he whined to himself.  

"She...she w-was a-angry b-because I didn't w-want t-t-to clean the r-room with t-the oth-thers" she said crying. Jungkook caressed her little leg with his hand, eyes focused on the light. " You know baby she is right, you know daddy doesn't want you to be mean".

It was a green light, he rushed through. Yeona stopped crying.

When they arrived at daycare, Yeona held tight onto her father's arm, not wanting to let go. Jungkook crouched in front of his girl to see eye to eye with her. "Baby I want you to be good okay?", Yeona nodded and hugged her father goodbye to play with the other kids.

Jungkook rushed to his company.