Choice (smut)

5 years ago

I was already 7 months pregnant now and everything started to weigh heavier on me. Jungkook had a part time job and was studying so hard he would wake up 6 am en go back to sleep 2 am. And all for me...

I was still going to school, getting surprising looks from people and even disgusted ones. I felt left out since I was pregnant. Even in the supermarket old ladies would tell me. "That is your own fault, child", then they would leave.

My parents ignored me. They were waiting for me to make a choice. But me and Jungkook were certain to keep the the baby despite our parents who disagreed.

Jungkook's parent weren't happy either. Especially because they didn't like me. They thought I was some next door girl who would break Jungkook's heart.
So all in all everything was going bad and I was sad for months now. Feeling depressed.

I still talked to Taehyung a lot. I couldn't talk to Jungkook cause he was always working.

It was 9 pm and I was feeling tired. I slept over at Jungkook's house for 2 weeks since his parents were gone on a trip.

I brushed my teeth, showered and threw on some pj's and went into his warm bed without him.
Without even realising I already fell asleep.

I was playing with a baby. She was so cute and she smiled at me. We were having so much fun. Jungkook was right beside me and smiled happily, taking pictures.
"Give the baby to me", a voice said.
I looked up and my parents were there.
"What do you want mom"
She snatched the baby out of my hands.
"You need to have a life Y/N, this will never be your life", I hear her say.
Suddenly everything faded.
And I screamed panicking.

"Baby, wake up", a voice said.
I opened my eyes, my eyes were wet I teared up and I felt that I was still crying. "What happened you had a bad dream"
Jungkook was laying right beside me in the bed now, it was 3 am.
"I... I don't know yes", I sniffed.

He caressed my arm. "Tell me what was it about", he said.
"My mom she stole the baby from me and then everything faded" I said still having tears in my eyes.
He gently kissed my cheek.
"It was just a dream, that will never happen, I promise", he said with a hoarse voice.

"Jungkook I miss you, I barely get to see you now", I said to him. He brushed my hair gently with his fingers. "I know"
He leaned in for a kiss. I responded. The kiss got deeper and his hands were now roaming over my legs and back. He was hovering above me taking the lead.

"Wait baby before we do this, can't sex lead to early labor?" He suddenly stopped. I whined feeling the loss of contact.
"No that is from the eight month" I said.
He gently went back to kissing me.

18 plus content ahead

He took off my bottom part from my pj's. He slowly slided his hand into my panties. I whined softly and flinched at the sudden contact. During the pregnancy I was so oversensitive that I could have an orgasm by just kissing Jungkook.
That once happened during my fourth month. We were almost fully naked when I just came without him touching me, just kissing.
He found it funny but I was embarrassed.

He started to finger me slowly. I was already getting heated and moaned a little. "Jungkook y-you know I can't last long so hurry" I tried to say. He smiled loving it, that I was totally under his control.

He was hard just seeing me submissed to him. He placed a kiss on my forehead. He took his pants of and layed there stroking himself at a steady pace.

I replaced his hand with mine. Now he flinched at the contact. I kissed the tip and then licked his whole shaft, making him shiver. "Fuck"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He knew he had to work in a few hours but he didn't care. He missed Y/N, just being with her. And this was the result of not being with each other for some time.

(Jungkook's I pov)

She gently started to suck me and I was getting unpatient by the feeling that was started to grow inside of me. I needed more.
I wanted to feel her. Feel how her walls convulsed me and how she would squirt when she would cum on me. I moaned at my own thoughts still feeling her doing her work.

I flipped her over. "I want you to get on your knees"
She immediately did what I said. I guessed she was unpatient too.

I caressed her ass slowly. She was so soft like silk. "Tell me you want this momma" I said growling in excitement.

"I do gosh I really do"
My dick entered her slowly from behind. I felt how wet she was and warm. I shot my head back. We had not done it in a month and that was a long time for the both of us.

I started moving in out, layers of her coated me. She started to move with me pushing her ass on my dick.
"How about you show me how bad you want me"

She moaned louder. "Fuck yourself on me until you cum" I said watching her work.
She pushed regularly back. I watched her completely under ecstasy doing her work. I was getting pleased too and rubbed my hands over her. "You are doing great, keep on going" I said encouraging her.

Suddenly she went faster. Her body was shaking I knew she was close.
"Are you close baby?" she didn't respond and nodded her head.

I started to thrust with her and she flinched. Now I was going fast so she could cum. I flipped her over cause she was too tired to be on all fours.
I grabbed her legs and pushed them back. I thrusted hard and fast, now she would regularly clench around me making me groan at the feeling.

"Cum for me baby, good girl you are almost there" I said. Then she gave in. She squirted a lot on me. Her waters splashed on my dick making me groan and moan. "Oh fuck!" I grunted. She was still shaking, and sensitive because of my ongoing thrusts. "Jungkook I love you", she said whimpering being exhausted and oversensitive.
That was it. When she said that, I gave in. I came inside of her feeling how her walls would take all of me. I was riding my orgasm when she kissed me.
I pulled out of her. I gave her a hug and she smiled.
"Promise you won't leave me Jungkook"

"I would never"