She left again...

Many tears left Maybel's eyes, she couldn't believe what Jungkook had said. All of this happened to her best friend when she was away. A feeling of immense guilt took over her. What if she had stayed, how would have the situation turned out?

"This is wrong Jungkook and you know it!" , Maybel cried, she was frustrated.

"Tell her or I will", Jungkook immediately grabbed her arm. "Please don't"

"Jungkook are u kidding me? You wanted the best for her I get it, but doesn't she deserve to know now, especially after you guys are back together" , Maybel crossed her arms and looked over at Y/N. Y/N seemed uncertain and genuinely clueless.

"You know it will break her heart, she will feel betrayed and not only by her parents, but this time also you"

Y/N's POV

"I need to leave because I have got an emergency, here is my number we should get together some time", Maybel gave me a little piece of paper, she looked sad. I wondered what they had been talking about.

Jungkook sat next to me, first I hesitated, but then I turned around.

"I know I am not family of Yeona's but listen, I care a lot about her, and you were not that nice"

He sighed and his hands were in his hair, he was frustrated. "I need you to leave for a while, go to your parents house and rest"

I took this as a very bad sign, without knowing it I already had tears in my eyes. It was like he had mentally slapped me. "I won't be coming back, I never should have met you. Your daughter is the most precious human being on this earth. She doesn't deserve you"

Maybe it was harsh of me to say such things, but this awful feeling controlled everything I did, this feeling told me Jungkook was a coward.

I packed my bags, finally leaving the hospital. I cried when I got outside, how could he do this to me?

After some time I arrived at my home, my parents' home. I quickly had packed my bags before I left Jungkook's immense house. I would not only miss him, but my heart felt already broken just because I couldn't see Yeona anymore. My parents weren't home...Strange..

I just decided togo to my room and spill all my tears I held back. Before I knew I fell into a deep slumber, forgetting Jungkook for just a bit.

Why did it hurt so much? It was as if I already was familiar with this feeling...How?

JUNGKOOK's POV

It wasn't the right thing to chase her away, he knew that. It was too late to make her forget about him and Yeona. Tears slipped onto his cheeks, he was trying to hold them in. He really messed up bad this time.

"Where is Y/N?", Jungkook's daughter asked when they entered. He tried not to cry again. He gently put on her seatbelt since her hands were too small. He began to drive, trying to shake all his bad thoughts off. But he couldn't. He lied a lot, to almost every single person on this earth. He decided not to lie to that someone who was closer than anyone to him.

"Mommy left again", he said with a shattered voice. This time he couldn't hold back the tears.

Y/N's POV

My mom came into my room, first she wanted to lecture me but then she saw what mental state I was in. She sat down next to me and held me in her my arms. "Ow sweetheart"

She brushed her fingers through my hair, trying to calm me down. "He told me to leave" , I said.

She sighed and gave me a kiss. "Maybe it is for the best don't you think?"

I looked up, furious at my mom. "Are you defending him? You don't even know who he is"

"I know enough by just seeing you like this", my mom backfired. "You are tired honey you should get some rest"

She looked happy, no relieved. How weird...Shouldn't a mother be concerned about her daughter who just got through a terrible heartbreak.

A few minutes later my father came in. I didn't want to talk to him and explain why I left , so I just pretended that I was sleeping.

His footsteps came closer to the bed. My cheeks were red and burning, from the tears and maybe the possible fever I had.

He sat down next to me, he sighed. "We told him to stay away and yet here you are again after he breaks you again. We should have moved. We should have moved from the moment you became pregnant" , he whispered to himself.