Maybel

Arriving at the hospital, I could feel myself getting anxious by the second. Jungkook focused on the little girl he was carrying almost running to the emergency section.

A doctor came rushing to us. "What happened?" He nervously looked at Jungkook holding a little unconscious girl in his arms. I was shaking had tears in my eyes.

"This is my five-year-old daughter Yeona, she fell from a hight and I think she hit her head", he said urgently almost rambling the words and out of breath.

"Sir you are going to have to come with me, please stay calm. Is she the mother?", the doctor pointed at me, when I wanted to follow them.

Jungkook glanced at me and then back at his daughter. "No she is not", he finally said.

"Sorry mam you are going to have to wait here, only family is allowed right now, well only the parents. We don't want too many people in the emergency rooms" the doctor said calmly, a bit sorry. Probably because I looked worried.

I nodded my head and went to go sit on a chair. Jungkook didn't even turn his head and rushed to the room with the doctor.
I let my head fall into my head. Tears leaving my eyes. Was I crying because I was worried? Was I crying because Jungkook was so cold towards me? Was I crying because I wished I was her mother? I didn't know the reason.

Flashback 5 years and a half ago

I scrolled through my phone while waiting. I was anxious but happy too. I needed to tell my best friend what was going on. She would understand I think, I hoped.

Then a girl with long black hair sat in the empty chair across from the table.
"Hey" she smiled warmly.
I smiled back, giving her a hug.

"So what's up? " she asked me.

"First I wanted to ask you how you are doing", pointing out. She sat back and looked worried but gave me again a smile.
"Well I'm doing good, I am going to study medicine and become a doctor I have decided to go to Oxford next year"
Maybel was a rich person, from a very rich family. But she always was humble and sweet. She was an exception to me.

"Great! Omg I am so happy for you!"
I said. Her eyes lit up with excitement because I was so excited for her. Maybel cared for me a lot and so did I for her.
"What about your love life?", I said smirking. She smiled back but it was not a genuine smile more like a painful one.
"I broke up with Taehyung", she said after taking a while.
I gasped. "What? Why?"

Her eyes started to get watery. "It is not going to work out, me going to London and him staying here. I just... I love him too much. And that is why I had to break up with him. A long distance relationship... It would kill me to not see him every day, not talk to him, not kiss him,..." She looked so hurt. I was hurt too.

She took a deep breath. I took her hand."I am not going to judge your choice but Taehyung must be so heartbroken. But maybe you are right and is it the right decision"

"You are strong" I finally told her.
She nodded and smiled. "Thanks"

"What about you?"
She finally said.
I looked down, I almost forgot why I called her to meet her. 
Now it was me who painfully smiled.

"I am pregnant" I just said.
Het eyes went wide.
"So it's true when you called me and said you were?"
I nodded.

"Oh my god, Y/N" she just brought out.
"The thing is my parent don't want me to keep it because they think it is going to ruin my life. But I don't want to lose it" I finally cried. I knew that I was going to cry.

She just looked at me for a second and then she was the one holding my hand. "Your parents shouldn't be deciding. You should, you are the one carrying the baby. It is not their baby it is yours. Listen to me, this is going to be hard to hear. You are indeed young and I get why your parents don't want you to keep it. But I also get why you want to keep it. If you are going to keep it. It is going to be so hard on you Y/N. If not... You are going to move on and keep doing what you do. But it is your decision. Don't let your parents, Jungkook, me or anybody else force you to make a choice you don't want to. It is up to you and I will support you whatever you choose to do"

-PRESENT DAY-

People were watching me now. How I was sobbing. Looking for an answer. A young doctor came up to me and sat down next to me.
"Hey, everything is going to be okay"
I recognized the voice. I looked up.

Maybel

She was a doctor now here? She looked stunning and so grown up. It was almost 6 years I didn't see her.

"Maybel?!" I said

Then she knew. "Y/N ?!?!"
We smiled at each other and immediately hugged each other.