Apologies Aren't enough

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been 6 months and I keep telling Yoongi that I'm fine, but he won't listen. He blames himself, and I want to believe that all of this isn't his fault. Deep inside I know it is. I'm almost scared to talk to Yoongi now, he always calls and texts me first. He hates to leave me alone. According to him, I have a drinking problem. I couldn't care less. He gets drunk too. I started self harming, so no more short sleeves for me. Drama has occurred around Yoongi and I, but they have it all wrong. I did this to myself in a way as well, I didn't eat, I checked on him too much, I was too annoying for him to be able to handle me all at once. I pushed him to be the way he was with me. I'm still shocked he even apologized to me. The sound of him saying that he was sorry made my heart break. And seeing him look just as broken as me made me feel sick to my stomach. 

I just woke up from a nap and Yoongi is sitting on the edge of the bed. "Good rest, My Prince?"

I blushed at his pet name, but then felt pain rush through my arms as I attempted to get up. "Yoongi.. I can't get up. It hurts, a lot."

I heard him mumble something as he got up to help me. "I love you, Baby."

I smiled, "I love you too, and now that I'm awake, could you bring me a bottle of Soju?"

The softness in his features hardened  as he frowned. "You're not drinking. I'm not letting you destroy yourself like this."

"What are you gonna do then? Watch me suffer through a disorder that will probably kill me within a few months?" I choked on the word disorder and felt my mouth become dry as cotton. 

He sat down on the bed and held me close. "You need to get help, Jagiya.. We have you ready to be put in an eating disorder facility."

I froze with the words. I felt hot tears run down my face. I didn't have enough strength to push Yoongi away from me so I just sat, frozen. "When do I have to go?.." 

"Tomorrow. Could we do something special today? I want to make you happy before you go there so maybe it's a little easier.."

I haven't gone out with Yoongi just to feel happy for almost a year. I just nodded and he picked me up out of bed. "Could you pick out my outfit? I wanna be in your style today.."

Yoongi smiled like a goofball. "Yes. Anything for you, (Y/N)"

Anything He does for me now, to make me feel safe and happy is like an apology for everything that happened. Sometimes apologies aren't enough. That could be me talking. Or the sick torture that run through my veins at every waking hour. 

Yoongi came back with a pair of black skinny jeans of his that are even too baggy on me, a black hoodie of his that had AGUST D written on it along with his signature in white ink, converse, a white surgeon mask and some round glasses. He had on a pair of navy blue, ripped skinny jeans, a flannel with a leather jacket thrown on top of it, a black surgeon mask and a beanie. We had matching converse, of course. He helped me get dressed and helped me go downstairs to the kitchen table. His bandmates were down there and looked worried sick. I brushed it off and sat down at the table as Jin sat a plate of breakfast in front of me. "Thank you, Jin-Hyung."

He smiled and looked at the boys. "We should go to the living room, give those two some space." They nodded and Yoongi sat down next to me. 

"Are you gonna be okay today? I have your backpack with your phone, charger, laptop, laptop charger, money, In cold Blood , and anything else that we might need." He smiled, his soft features comforting me. 

"Yes. I'm sorry I make you do this Yoongi-Hyung,  I make you care for me like a baby." I looked at the ground, not wanting my boyfriend to see the hurt in my eyes. 

He caressed my cheek. "I'd die for you, this is nothing. Now eat up, so we can have some fun today!"

I've never seen this rapper more excited in my life about anything. This should actually be a fun day. Maybe I can forget all about what is happening tomorrow..