Nonsense

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Yoongi has been on the phone with his manager for some time now,. He sounds angry but I'm trying to ignore it. It's hard to ignore because I feel like all of this is because of me. He comes back into the room, sighing and rubbing his temples. "What was that all about?"

"Me telling off my manager, nothing new." He sounded so calm around me. 

"About? I know there was a reason." I know he doesn't want to tell something. 

"My manager wants us to seperate. I refuse. You are my future husband, whether us getting married is legal or not. I will move to America just to get married to you. I want... a family, (Y/N)."

I was shocked. "You want a family?"

He pulled me close to him. "Yes, I want to start a family with you and have it be just how we want it."

I smiled. "A family would be great Yoongi, but what about your job? Your manager?"

"Don't worry about it. I have everything under control." He kissed my shoulder and tried to reassure me. 

My mind kept twisting and turning. "Hyung," I shifted, obviously uncomfortable with what his manager wanted us to do. "maybe we could act like we split up. But we were secretly together.."

"I don't fake shit, I love you and hell, if I have to fight the whole world to show that i will fight the whole world to show that." He looked at me with serious eyes that made me want to cur up into a ball of fear. My mouth went as dry as cotton and I felt as though I couldn't speak.

I started to shake and tears formed in my eyes without me even realizing it. Yoongi seen what was happening and pulled me close, comforting me, not wanting me to be scared of him anymore.

"Maybe we should get you in to a doctor, I don't want this to keep happening, I can't look at you anymore without this happening.."

*The next day*

"Well, Mr.(L/N) appears to have PTSD. Did anything happen to make him have PTSD?"

Yoongi spoke for me, knowing talking would just make me want to curl up in a ball and cry until I can't cry anymore. "We had a big fight about 6 months ago. He was also sexually assaulted.."

"Very good reasons to have PTSD. I would say find out what his triggers are and work on them, he might have some flashbacks and a few outlashes but nothing major as far as I've seen. Yoongi nodded and the doctor left the room. Yoongi lead me out and we drove home in silence. 

I walked to our room and didn't look back. Of course Yoongi brought me food to make sure that I was eating. I thought we could finally get our lives together. Tears rolled down my face but I tried to be quiet so Yoongi wouldn't hear me. I soon heard his voice ring through the apartment. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

I'm going to the studio for a bit, I need to have a face to face talk with my manager, okay?" He sounded pissed off. Knowing the manager of his, something else probably happened. 

"Okay."

I heard the door close. I ate my food and went to the kitchen, putting my dishes in the sink. I turned to the living room and had a sudden flashback of what happened the last time I got home from the hospital 6 months ago. Yoongi's voice. Everything. Pain filled my body and my legs gave out. I fell to the ground and managed to hit my head on whatever was behind me. I felt warm liquid then passed out. The last thing I heard was the door open.