Forget It

Yoongi P.O.V.

I took (Y/N) to the local coffee shop and made sure to get him his favourite drink. I want to treat him before I have to send him off to get better. I know this is what's best for him, but I really don't want to see him sad. I know he will be lonely because he won't know anyone, but I will try to go and see him everyday. I want him to be comfortable while he is not with me. From what I heard from the center, he is gonna be one of two male patients there. Both of them are going to be there tomorrow so maybe he will be able to cope. 

He smiled as I held his hand from across the boothe he had chosen to sit at. It's October, so it's too chilli to go swimming, but it is the perfect weather to go for a walk along the beach. We discussed everything that would happen the next day and then we would forget about it and just try to be happy about the moment we are currently in. It's been forever since we decided to go out like this.

"Hyung, is there any way I could stay home, with you, and still get help? I don't wanna leave you, I wanna stay by your side." (Y/N) looked away from me as he spoke, he really didn't want to talk about it but I had a feeling he would try to get out of going tomorrow. 

"Jagiya, you at least need to stay there for a day or two, you need to see what it's like there." I don't want to worry myself to death. I know if I worry, I'll go through something of my own and I don't want anything bad to happen to me, for my sake, and for my fan's sakes. 

He just shook his head, what he does when he happens to be upset about anything. "If I hate it, can we find a way?... I don't wanna sound needy but-" 

I leaned over the table and kissed him to quiet him. "Shush. I'll do what I can. I want you to get better." I held is hand again, running my thumb over the back of his, feeling each and every bone.  "Let's head out to our second destination, shall we?"

He smiled and nodded, pulling his mask back up over his face, me following his actions. He took his drink in his hand, shaking at the weight he could barely hold up. I sighed and helped him get his backpack back on. "Yoongi, where are we going?" He looked at me with the innocent glimmer in his eyes as he spoke. 

"You'll see, Baby." I led him the way to the beach and his entire face lit up when he saw it. This is the most he's talked in 5 months. This is the happiest he's managed to look in 9 months.  

"I love it, Yoongi-Hyung." He ran to the swings, as if all the energy in the world rushed to him all at once. 

I could do nothing but smile, only for it to be ruined by the thought of having to take him to the recovery center tomorrow. I walked up behind him and held onto the swing chains. "Want me to push you, Prince?"

He just nodded his head and smiled. I pushed him a little higher each time until I thought it was high enough. And when it stopped, (Y/N) leaned into me. I poked him and he sat up. I took my chance to walk in front of him. I leaned down, pulling my mask down at the same time. Him following my lead. I kissed him, full of passion. I haven't kissed him like this in a long time. I miss all of it. I miss us just laying in bed and looking into each other's eyes, not saying anything, just enjoying the company. 

I got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of my pocket. "(Y/N), I know I've been a real shitty person for a bit, but I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart and would die for you. I want you to know that I'm trying to get myself set straight, but I can't do it without you. So, will you marry me?"

Tears ran down his face as he smiled like a dork, the smile that I surely love on him. "Yes, Hyung. I will marry you."

I kissed him and pulled him into my arms. "I love you so much.. Please never hate me for what happened to me." I felt a stream of tears run down my own face as he shushed me. 

"I could never hate you.. Now let's go home and rest. I have a big day tomorrow." He looked at me with a tinge of sadness deep in his beautiful orbs. 

I nodded and we shared one last kiss before heading to our apartment.