Missing You

Epilogue:

Yoongi was broken. He couldn't function. But now he knows how (Y/N) felt. That weekend they had a concert and Yoongi fell to his knees on stage explaining what had happened and he earned the sympathy of every fan in the crowd. At the fansign he wasn't his happy self, he was obviously hurting and depressed. 

That night he got drunk after going to a bar, he left with a girl and the following news came as a surprise. He was going to be a dad but not n the way that he wanted. He wanted to be a dad with (Y/N), not with some girl from a one night stand, but the girl didn't want the child. So it would basically be more Yoongi's than anyone's. He discussed with the Mom that she would get them on Sundays, and every other Saturday along with that. 

(Y/N) was finally healthy again. He moved to Busan where he grew up and found a nice and small house. He became a dance choreographer and done art on the weekends. He loved singing and rapping but he didn't want to take up all of his time. He went to therapy a lot and he could finally function. Eventually he was able to look at the book he wanted to send Yoongi, but it was too soon. He had to make sure he was fully stable before starting anything up again.

What will happen now? Will everything turn out okay? Or will this be a permanent split? 

Find out in the next book in this series. Which will be named Anger, or Love I don't know yet.