Please Be Okay

Yoongi P.O.V.

I took no time to rush my boyfriend to the hospital. I don't know what happened, but he's bleeding and I need him to be okay. The doctors said he mostly likely had a flashback, and passed out. He may have hit his head on something but they aren't sure. The wound on his head is terrible and hard to heal. Why does this need to happen? I don't want this to happen. They said he is in a coma o he doesn't get hurt while he's healing. This entire thing is because of me. If I could simply not be an asshole I could've prevented this entire thing. The doctor came in telling me to go home. "I'm family, I'm staying overnight."

"You aren't blood related, please leave." The doctor looked tired and annoyed, but I'm worried about my future husband.

"That's my fiance goddamnit, I'm staying here." 

He looked shocked at the words that flew from my mouth but he gave up on his fight and let me stay. 

*middle of the night* (Y/N) P.O.V.

I keep hearing noises. It's like I'm in a deep sleep but it's hard to get out. I feel someone holding my hand. My head hurts. I remember the flashback and falling. I don't know where I am. I hate being alone with my thoughts in this dreadful head of mine. But I've made my mind up about one thing. Yoongi and I need a break. A rather long one at that.

I heard more voices and felt more body heats. I heard snoring, a lot like Yoongi's, but I know I'm not at home. Mabe another hospital, that'd be just my luck.

I suddenly feel heavier, not able to breath. I need to wake up. Please let me wake up.

Yoongi P.O.V.

I feel (Y/N)'s hand leave mine and I look at him, he keeps shuffling around and i get up to comfort him. He suddenly wake up and is panting like a dog. "Yoongi?"

"Yes, Jagi. It's Yoongi." I held his hand and kissed the back of it. 

He sighed. "Why must I always end up in a hospital?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. I could probably convince the doctor to let you go home to rest up. "

He nodded and winced. "You hit your hard and took a hard fall, be careful."

Something is wrong and I don't know what it is, but I'll eventually get it out of him.

{Oofie what's gonna happen. Sorry I haven't been active lately. Life has been rough. And I needed to spark some ideas back up so..... D R A M A}