So That's Who He Is

~Crystal's POV~

"Now will you explain yourself, without giving your name, Mr.Computer man." Adam said. Everyone seemed to know who he was. If everyone knew him, then why wasn't he here?!

"Okay then." A voice said with a thick accent. "I wear sunglasses and a tie, I love to parkour, and trolling! I make maps for fun and watch people play them, while laughing at them when they fail. I love playing MineCraft. I also live in a different country." Said the computer man. I have a good idea who it was, and I likes this.

"So Crystal, do you know who it is?" Adam asked me. "Oh ya, I know who this is." Saying pretty happy and excited. "Then who is it." Ty asked. "Well, it is the one, the only, the master of trolling 3000, Bodil40!!" I say like an announcer would over a speaker introducing someone. Everyone started laughing at how I said that. "Yup." Bodil said. Sky turned the laptop around so we can see him. I couldn't lie, I think I like Bodil.

"Bodil should be coming to America tomorrow to be with the rest of us. Right Bodil." Mitch asked. "You're right, it's going to be my first time in America!" He said quite excited. OMG HE'S COMING TO AMERICA!!! I'm sooo excited.

~Mitch's POV~

"Bodil should be coming to America tomorrow to be with the rest of us. Right Bodil?" I asked. " You're right, it's going to be my first time in America!" He said excitedly.

I saw Crystal get excited when he said he was coming. I kinda got jealous. Wait I can't like her! I just met her! she is kinda cute though, her hair, her eyes, snap out of it Mitch!

After awhile Adam, Ty, Jerome, and Jason went upstairs to go to their rooms. I saw Crystal walking upstairs about 5 minutes after they did.

~Adam's POV~ (didn't see that now, did u?) (Short)

I went upstairs, it was getting boring downstairs. I went in my majestic butter room. 'What should I do?' I thought. Oh I could sing!

~Crystal's POV~

I went upstairs and I heard singing. What singing?!?! I looked to see where it was coming from, it was a door painted with butter colored paint labeled 'Sky' on it. I didn't know Sky could sing! I joined him, we were singing 'Let It Go' from Frozen.

He must have noticed I was singing with him because after the song he opened the door. "I didn't know you could sing." he said to me. "Ya I can sing, but I'm not that good though." I replied. "You're really good dude, really you are." he said. "Thx Adam, you too."

"Hey Crystal, wanna play some Minecraft in a little bit?" Sky asked. "Of Corse Dude!" I said really excited.

~Bodil's POV~

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! Speaking about tomorrow, I have to pack! I packed everything that I needed. I knew I was going be there for a long time so I need to pack a lot. I also know that the guys have a room for me there, they decorated it and everything!

--Time Skip to after packing--

Okay all done packing, that was a lot of stuff.

I remember about the call on Skype I had with Adam earlier. I still want to know who that girl was, I mean I know her name is Crystal, but I want to know her better. She was kinda cute though, Shut Up Martin (If you didn't know Bodil's real name is Martin)! She probably already has a boyfriend. Anyways it's getting late I have to go to bed.

^<Dream>^

I was with the team and Crystal. Now Crystal was apart of the team, but she was dating Mitch!

Crystal came up to me and said in my ear "You are the one that I love, not Mitch." Then she kissed me in front of everybody. Mitch came up to me and said, "Are you stealing my girl?" "No, I didn't, she did." and with that he punched my face.

^<End Of Dream>^

I woke up screaming, I just that 'It was only a dream Bodil, only a dream, it never really happened.'

--Time Skip to da plain--

I arrived at the airport and got in my plain, flight # 237.

-After the flight-

I was in America! It is awesome here! Looked around because the team said the would pick me up from the airport.

"Hey, Bodil!"

----------------------•---------------------

Hey guys Crystal here, I hope you all enjoyed! Please give me your feedback, it would be appreciated. Anyways have a great day, and remember every time you laugh a baby dies (not really), anyways guys peace out!