Truth or Dare Part 1

~Crystal's POV~

I woke up on Martin's chest, while he was still sleeping. 'What time is it?' I thought to myself. I went over to my almost dead phone. 7:38 AM, oh great it was still pretty early. I got up, plugged in my phone and headed downstairs.

No one else is up, so why not make some breakfast and some coffee for everyone. I was making waffles, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I started the coffee maker, and added some water into it. I took out the pancake mix and the waffle maker, as long with a pan. I got out some spray that doesn't make the pancakes stick to the pan. I got some bacon that was in the refrigerator and another pan. I turned on the stove and spayed the nonstick stuff on it, and put it on the oven. I put some of the pancake mix on the pan and started cooking. I put some of the mix in the waffle maker as well. I out on the other pan and started cooking the bacon. Then I put a K-cup in the Keurig coffee maker.

After about 2 minuets of setting the table Jason came down in his spacesuit pajamas. Then Mitch, then Jerome, then Adam, then Ty, and finally Bodil. (If you didn't know Bodil means cactus in Bulgarian, and you pronounce it Bo-dail. :3) everyone came down and sat down at a chair and started eating. Martin sat next to me, of course. I don't know when we are going to tell the others that Martin and I are dating.

After everyone was done eating, we put our dishes in the dishwasher. I nudged Bodil and brought him over to the game room. "When are we going to tell them?" I asked "Dinner, okay, I'll tell them." He said. I walked upstairs into my room and threw on a black shirt with hot pink letter that spelled 'Peace', also some longer jean shorts and my usual black converse.

"Hey everyone!" I yelled "What's up?" Mitch asked. "How 'bout later we play some Truth or Dare!" I yelled back. I got a lot of okay's and sure's.

+Later+

"Okay everyone get in a circle!" Jerome yelled. "We're going to play some Truth or Dare, right Biggums." Mitch added. "Of course Biggums!" We all got in a circle. "Crystal, Truth or Dare?" Jerome asked. "DARE!" I yelled back. "Okay, Crystal you have to kiss the person you like." "WHAT!!!" I screeched. "You have to dood it's a dare." Mitch said. "Fine." I walked over to Martin and kissed him on the cheak. I was blushing like crazy. I walked back to my spot and say back down. Everyone was suprised. "What?" I asked breaking the silence. I saw some people got jealous and some people were suprised, more surpised. Even the people who were jealous were suprised. "We just didn't know you liked... Bodil." "Yea... we're ummm kinda... dating." I said. Bodil was super silent which means he's shy or feels out I place. Probably both. "Adam, Truth or Dare." I said, again breaking the silence. "Dare." "Okay, I dare you to wear boxers on your head until your next turn." I said laughing. Everyone but Adam was laughing their heads off. "Fine." He said lowly. Then mumbling something. I think he said something like 'Why the f*ck did I choose dare, this is insane.' Sure enough two minuets later Adam came down with some butter colored boxers on his head. Everyone except Adam was laughing their a$$es off. "Why did I have to f*cking choose dare." Adam said really pissed. "Anyways, Ty, Truth or Dare?" Adam asked Ty. "Truth." "Ty, do you like anyone here?" Ty ammediantly starts blushing like a tomato. "Yah." He said really softly with his head down. "Okay, Bodil, Truth or Dare?" "Dare!" Martin said proudly. "I dare you to not troll anyone for a week." "But-" "No buts Bodil it's a dare." Adam added.

What is he going to do without trolling? Oh well it's going to be a horrible week for him.

"Ian, Truth or Dare?" Martin asked. "Dare!" "I dare you not to bake a cake for a month." That really got Ian mad. "Do you know what I had to do to make those cakes!?" "No, but they're delicious." Bodil said, then giggled. "Mitch, Truth or Dare?" "Truth. I ain't going to fall for that one Ian." He just giggled. "Okay, is it true that you like Jerome, like loooove him?" "No you noob, he is my brother." Mitch said. Mitch and Jerome were so close that they call each other brothers. "Jerome, Truth or Dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to not eat raw fish for a week!" Mitch said with a smirk. "Noooooooo! Why Biggums?!" "Because it's a dare dood." "Fine. After this I'm going to eat some Generic'Os!" Jerome yelled. "Adam, Trut-" "YES I CAN FINALLY TAKE THE BOXERS OFF MY HEAD!!!!" Adam yelled interrupting Jerome, and taking the boxers off his head. "Ok then, anyways Adam, Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Truth! I'm not taking the risk of putting those back on my head!" Jerome just gave a smirk. "Is it true that you ship Skylox?" "Maybe" Sky mumbled, but loud enough for Jerome to hear. Sky was blushing red like lava. "Crystal, Truth or Dare?" "Truth, not taking the chance." "Is it true that you want to be married to Martin?" He asked. "Nope, I don't want to get married until my mid twenties. Anyways Bodil, Truth or Dare?" I said "Dare! I ain't a afraid of you!" (I ain't afraid of no ghosts! XD Sorry had to! XD.) "Okay, I dare you to speak in Bulgarian until your next turn." "But how am I going to ask somebody truth or dare?" "IN BULGARIAN!" I yelled back at him. Everyone stares at me. But they had a smirk. "Но как ще да попитам някой истина или предизвикателство?" He said mockingly. "Better. You know what, I should have said a week." I said laughing, everyone except Bodil was laughing.

-----------------------•----------------------

Hey guys this was part one of the Truth or Dare. When Bodil is talking in Bulgarian I will put ( )'s around what it means in English. Sorry I stopped the chapter here but right now I just didn't feel like this whole thing could be one chapter, it would be too long. It would be awesome if you could just hit that vote button for me. Anyways guys Peace Out! <3