America!

~Adam's POV~

'Okay where can he be?' I thought. This airport is HUGE and there's so many people. I knew everybody else was looking with me to find him. 'Wait is that, no that's someone else, how 'bout him, no. DAMMIT WHERE ARE YOU BODIL!' Then I finally spotted him.

"Hey, Bodil!" I yelled. He turned around to see us waving. He ran towards us and hugged us, as well as greeting us. "Nice to see you all IRL." He said very excited. I could tell he was excited because he was anxious to see everything. I just wanted to go back to the house because it was too noisy and crowed here. "Hey Bodil, let's go to the house." "Okay, I can't wait to see it, and see my room!" He said very excitedly.

We walked to the car and we all got in. "So Bodil, do you like it here in America better than Bulgaria?" I asked. "Well Adam, I really haven't seen America, but one thing I sure know is that it's FREAKIN' HOT HERE!!" He said, and we all laughed.

We pointed out many things to Martin and one thing that really got his attention was the McDonald's. He was probably hungry because it was a long flight.

Once we got to the house, Martin rushed to the door. Wow he was really excited. He ran in the house and we all giggled, then a second later we all heated a huge BOOM. We all speed walked over. We saw Bodil on the ground, HE RAN INTO THE COAT RACK!!! HAHAHAHAHA! We all laughed, and he joined in with the laughter.

~Bodil's POV~

I ran inside and didn't pay attention, I just ran in. I ended up running into something and I hit the ground. I ended up running into a coat hanger thingy. (Remember Bodil's from Bulgaria so he doesn't know some words in American) The next thing I saw was everybody looking at me and they started laughing. It was pretty funny that I did run into something so I joined the laughter! I got up and I just remembered something, MY ROOM!

I ran upstairs and looked at all the rooms. Each one carefully named and painted. I looked at one door that wasn't decorated labeled 'Bodil'. I guess they didn't know how to decorate it. I walked into my room, it looked AMAZIMG! I looked at my walls, they were a deep orange with bright yellow spots here and there. On the wall I have many posters, some about Team Crafted, some of my EJM's, a TNT poster, and a troll face poster. I had a kingsize bed, and it was Huge! (That's what she said.) I also had a little balcony. I had a computer and a desk for recording in here, I saw many games to go with it. There's also a Bulgarian Flag in my room! THIS IS THE BEST ROOM EVER!

I unpacked everything, and i was so happy! My blankets and pillow cases had pictures of the Minecraft TNT. I set pictures of my friends and my sister (Yes Bodil does have a sister) on the small desks beside the bed. I think I'm finally done unpacking.

I walked downstairs to find everyone wrestling, even Crystal! I really didn't like wrestling I've done it with Simon and Baki back in Bulgaria. I just kept walking down the stairs giggling. I knew I was hungry, so I went into the kitchen to go and get some food. I hope the guys don't mind that I'm taking some food. Then again I did see a McDonald's about a mile away, that isn't too far. Only I can't because all of my money is Bulgarian money.

So I took some bread, peanut butter and jelly, and made a sandwich. It was pretty good, even though I'm off on my time schedule. I wasn't tired until 1 AM. (There in California, and Bodil lives in Sofia Bulgaria, and it should be 11:00 or 10:00 PM in Bulgaria when it's 1 AM.)

The next morning I woke up, and I was the last one up. I knew I would be the last one up because of the Time Zone difference. I walked downstairs with everyone greeting me with 'Good Morning sleepyhead' or 'Hey' or 'Sup'. I couldn't believe I slept in 'till 11:00 AM!

I got some pancakes, and put them into the microwave because they were cold. I ate my pancakes. Crystal came up to me and said "Hey Bodil!" I looked back at her and smiled. "Hi Crystal, what's up?" I asked "Oh you know the sky and whatnot." She replied. I just laughed at when she said 'the sky' because I didn't know what she was going to say, and I guess I found it funny.

----------------------•---------------------

Hey guys Crystal here, I hope you all enjoyed! Please give me your feedback, it would be appreciated. Anyways have a great day, and remember every time you laugh a baby dies (not really), anyways guys peace out!