The Troll!

If You didn't know trolling is like pranking :3.

--------------------------------//------------------------------------

~Bodil's POV~

"Ummm, Bodil can I talk to you?" Crystal asked. "Yes, we are in my room, so what's up." I said. "Well... um...... I..." I cut her off by saying "I think I know what you mean." I said. I kissed her, I freakin' kissed her! I'm so stupid, she probably was going to say something else. But she kissed back! OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

~Crystal's POV~

He kissed me!! OMG HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME! Well I have to kiss him back, jeez that wouldn't have been good it I didn't. Well I still have another secret that he doesn't know. Should I tell him? Maybe later, we have some trolling to do.

=Next Day=

I finally convinced Martin to not use TNT Minecarts. What we did is we put down pressure pads and when someone would step on one it would throw a pie at their face, we also replaced the springs in the couch so if you bounce on it you would bounce off the couch, we also took out the batteries to all the remotes, also we took out all the food from the refrigerator and put it in Martin's room, and finally we drained all the water from the toilets. Yup this will be

hilarious. It took us 2 hours to set it all up so we woke up at 3:00 just to make sure no one was up. All this hard work was about to pay off.

After we set up all that, we went bacteria to bed. The next thing I knew I woke up to screaming. I ran out my door to see Adam's face covered with pie! "Bodil!!!! What did you do?!?!!" "I did nothing!" He rejected "then how do you explain the pie in my face?" "I might have done it with a little help, also watch out got other things, and Sky one more thing, I thing we need batteries." Bodil said laughing his head off. I just started laughing with Bodil. "Trololololololol." I said

I went downstairs to see how all the other trolls were doing. "UGHHHH, The Couch Wont Let Me Sit On It!!" Jerome yelled from the living room. "Where's all the food?" Ty asked. "Ughh, the remote isn't working." Jason wined. Then Mitch came downstairs. "Okay who drained all the water in the toilets." Mitch said with pie on his face. We all just laughed at Mitch's comment Bodil and I laughed the hardest though.

"I have a feeling some people have been trolling with us." Ty said, and amediantly, everyone looked at me and Bodil. That all knew Bodil would do something like this but not this much at once and not as hard as this. They all knew no one else would have done it so that knew it was Bodil and I.

After a little bit of arguing and stuff like that we (me and Bodil) we're going to bring the food back down, put back the batteries in the remotes, change the springs back to normal, and put water back in the toilets. That was fun, but it was a shame that everything was put back.

--Time Skip-- Cuz I Can! (Later in the day, about sunset.)

I think I should tell Bodil about my secret, sense we kissed, and that means we're dating, right. And I don't feel right hiding it from him.

"Hey Bodil, can we talk?..."

----------------------•---------------------

Hey guys Crystal here, I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for such the short chapter, it's all I had time for for today, please give me your feedback, it would be appreciated. Anyways have a great day, and remember every time you laugh a baby dies (not really), anyways guys peace out!