||Fight||

*Colton's P.O.V*

I was livid after hearing what Laia told me. He did the same thing that made my sister die. I stay calm, knowing that Connors family nearly rules this whole town. After Laia calms down and tells me what happened, I grab her arm. My grip softens after feeling her flinch in my arms. The anger that was growing for Connor didn't though. No matter what the reason was for, Connor has changed everything that was the norm in Laias life. I take her out of the garden and into the school. As we walk in, people stop their conversations and stare at us. 

"Can you believe her, one guy after another. She just doesn't know when to catch a break."

"She still thinks that she could just walk in like that, acting like she's innocent."

"Shit one guy can't satisfy her needs, she needs another." I gaze back to Laia, whose arms are covering her face but you can see the tears in her eyes. 

"She just can't stop huh? Why the hell is she still in this school? She already had Connor, now she wants Colton?" I stop, dead on my tracks, tired and beyond pissed at what they are saying about her. 

"I'm sorry, do you want to say something to me?" I ask looking at the girl who commented. She face turns dark red and shakes her head, her eyes looking anywhere else but me. I continue along with Laia still in my arms, looking for Connor. "I'm sorry for what they say to you. I didn't realize it was this bad." I look back at her with pity. 

"Can we just stop for a minute? My head isn't functioning properly." I hear Laia whisper, almost in a begging tone. I nod tensely, leading her to an empty lecture hall. Laia sits down, shaking. "Listen, thanks for you know sticking up for me back there but I don't need your sympathy. I'm immune to it, it's fine. There's no need for you to ruin your reputation for me." Laia says, not looking up from the desk. I sigh, rubbing my face. I don't know why but I suddenly hated the fact that she was this small. How so vulnerable she is. 

"This has nothing to do with that. I just have experienced a side view of this and I don't want it to happen to you. I honestly don't like the fact that something like this happened to you. Hell not even you, I don't like that this is happening throughout the world. If I have to lose a friend for this, I am. What Connor did was wrong and he needs to understand that." Laia rubs her tears away with a sleeve from her sweatshirt. She takes a deep breath in and nods. 

"We could go now." I take out my hand and she connects our hands. We soon find Connor with the rest of our group waiting in front of the quad. Connor flicks his eyes up, sees me and looks back down on his phone.

"Finally Colton, what the heck have you been doing? I'll only forgive if you tell me who you hooked up with." Connor smirks and I feel Laia tense next to me. My anger blazes, Connor fueling it. I remove my hands from Laia and walk up to Connor. Before I could understand what I'm doing, my fist connects with his face. I could hear Laia gasp behind me. Connor falls back, dropping his phone. "What the fuck was that for Colton? Jesus dude, you hit hard." Connor spits out blood onto the side of the cement ground. 

"You are just a sadistic bastard, Connor. Do you not have any feelings. All you think about is you, your looks and girls. Don't you understand if someone gets hurt." I snarl, trying to contain my anger that seems to be oozing out. 

"What the hell are you talking about Colton. Whats getting with you?" Connor bites back. He finally looks up and sees Laia standing me. "Are you talking about that Leslie girl? Why are you standing up for her? Are you turning crazy." Connor laughs, finding pleasure in all of this. The fact that he mistaken Laias name gets me even madder. 

"First of all her name is Leia, not Leslie, get that in your head. Secondly, you know exactly why I'm doing this. How dare you just do something like that?" 

"How dare I? How dare I? Don't talk like that to me Colton or you'll find out exactly how it feels like to piss me off." Conner says. "Also about your sister, she had it in for her. She was hot and guys wanted a piece of her. Give me 2 more days and I would have done something with her." My vision turns red. All I can remember was the look on Connors' face when he said that.

 I grabbed his arm, twisting it so that his whole body turns with it. He falls back down, the force of my arms going through. He gets back up, twisting his arm, growling in anger. "I gave you a chance and you just ruined it." Connor runs, grabbing my legs and pushing me down. He repeatedly punches my face, every 3 seconds. 

"Stop, Colton please!" I can hear Laia scream as blood spurts out of my nose. As much as I want to listen to her, I couldn't get over the fact that he would do such a thing. I block Connors next punch, turning so that Connor is the one on the floor. I punch onto his mouth, his teeth chipping and her mouth bleeding. My next punch connects with his nose. As soon as my fist connects, the bones in his nose can be heard from the other side of campus. He screams and pushes me out of his arms. 

"You asshole! Why the hell did you do that? That slut is changing you and I don't like it one bit." Connor's dark eyes turn to Laia and he growls. He walks towards her, hands clenched. I walk to Connor and punch him in his already bruised nose. He reacts quickly, grabbing my hands and twisting it back. 

"Connor! Stop, please." I hear Laia whisper. Connor's grip loosens and soon let's go. My hand was buzzing and I was pretty sure he broke it. Two professors came running, grabbing Connors' arms and dragging him out of the quad. He looks away from Laia turning and following the professors I turn around and Laias hand goes on my shoulder. "You didn't need to do that Colton," Laia says. 

"I needed him to know that he couldn't say that stuff about you, he can't say that to anyone, and get away with it," I say, feeling the sharp pain from my lips. 

"Come on, you're badly hurt. You need to see the nurse." Laia says after hearing me groan. I nod, accepting her hand. I ignore the stares because I know I'm not ashamed of what I did. No one deserves to go through that. No one.