Epilogue

i DON'T KNOW WHAT WENT ON WITH THE SPACING THERE - BUT HOPEFULL IT'S ALL ALRIGHT NOW!

The final part of this story! Feeling so strange but kind of light at the same time!

WARNING THIS ISN'T VERY LONG AND I'M GOING TO BE RAMBLING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

Please as always help me to correct mistakes I've made along the way!

But more importantly ENJOY::

Epilogue:

Kayleigh’s POV:

I stomped out of the kitchen in a foul mood. 

I let out a half frustrated sigh as I ripped the front door to the apartment open, an irritated expression on my face. “You only have to knock once, Jayden!” I said exasperatedly, as I placed my hands on my hips to glare at my boyfriend in annoyance. 

Jayden didn’t so much as blink an eye at my moody scowl as he leant forwards kissing me gently on the nose. I pulled away, feeling some of my moodiness melt away and heat on my cheeks. I wasn’t good with displaying my emotions, but Jayden seemed to have no problems with it.

 He grinned at me, his eyes glinting with amusement.

“Your hair’s up.” He said reaching over my shoulder as he took some of my hair between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it around. “I like it. It looks good on you.” He complimented, before standing up straight leaving me in a flustered mess.

I swallowed, before pushing back and reaching my hands to my hair.

Maybe I should wear it up more often? Did he like it better?

I sighed giving him a grumpy pout. He was the one that turned me into this girly mess. “I-it’s whatever.” I said, trying not to let his compliment go to my head. “It’s warm today.” I said in way of explanation.

 “A-are you going to stand in the doorway all day or come in?” I asked, facing my head to the side so he couldn’t see the slight blush that had risen to my cheeks, and gestured for him to come inside.

Jayden didn’t hesitate one second making himself at home as he entered the apartment, dropping his bag on the floor by the entrance, but he didn’t say anything as he stepped into the living room.

I followed behind him giving him an impatient sigh. “Well?” I asked into the silence that stretched between us.

He gave me a grin, but still didn’t say anything, and I knew he was teasing me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Seriously?” I asked in irritation. I’d been waiting all day for him to come over and tell me, and he was keeping silent? “Come on Jay-”

“I got the scholarship!” He grinned, cutting off my rant before it could really start by speaking over me. But I didn’t mind. There was a bubble of elation in my chest that was set off by my happiness for Jayden.

I mimicked the excited grin on his face. “Congratulations!” I said.

Jayden’s eyes warmed making my insides melt. Without any warning he reached out for my wrist pulling me into him. I stumbled forwards, falling into his chest. I’d barely found my footing when Jayden swooped down to give me a kiss, taking away the little balance I had as my head started to spin.

I might have fallen over if it wasn’t for his arms holding me tightly.

Still reeling in surprise I was about to respond to his sudden kiss when he pulled back, his lips tilted into an amused smile. “No kiss back?” He asked, with an eyebrow raised.