ONE

Art by: unicorn_sunshine03

A/N-
To anyone who doesn't watch Mystreet, all you really NEED to know to understand this is that Aaron and Aphmau are bf snd gf (duh), Aaron is a werewolf and they say "Irene" instead of "God". Also Aaron has ptsd because of something that happened a year ago (if you really wanna know you can watch it yourself, it's season 4 lol). Enjoy!

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aphmau's POV~

I LOOKED AROUND THE ROOM that I'm sharing with Aaron. It had been a little more then a week here at Starlight and we still hadn't figured out the bed situation, since we'd been apart for so long we weren't comfortable with each other like we used to be. I'm sure it wouldn't be long until we got back into the swing of things.

I walk out on to the balcony and take in the view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Aaron says softly as I feel his hands touch my hips. In just this simple act I feel myself become turned on.

"Yeah," I say, redirecting my thoughts back to the view. We stay there for a while, watching the sun set as I fight off the urges I'm feeling.

~Aaron's POV~

I hoped she would make the first move at being sexual but I should've know Aph is too shy for that. I just don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I walk away from her hoping the small hard on I got would go away.

"Hey! You wanna go get some tacos?" I ask switching my attention to the grumbling in my stomach.

"Ooo that sounds good!" Aph says spinning around and giving me a smile.

"I love you" I blurt out not being able to control my mouth.

She laughs and walks over to me.

"I love you too" she reply's, standing on her tip toes and bringing my head down so she can kiss my nose. Irene, she's so short. I go over to my bed side table, open the drawer and grab my phone, wallet, and the keys to our beach house.

"Let's go" I say out loud, holding the door open for Aph, and watching her walk out.

_________________

~Aphmau's POV~

"MMM, THAT'S ONE OF the good things about this place, they have pretty good food!" I say, stuffing my face with the delicious taco.

"I couldn't agree more." Aaron says, his mouth half full.

It's beginning to get dark so we decide to go home and take the rest of the tacos to-go.

_________________

"I'M STUFFED" I announce, plopping on the bed and making snoring sounds.

"Hey! No falling asleep on me!" Aaron says, pouncing on the bed tickling me.

"No! No! Your gonna make me barf!" I say between laughs.

"Ok fine," He says rolling his eyes, smiling.

I reach and put my arms around his neck and bring his head to my chest. He collapses on top of me letting his arms fall at my sides, half his body off of the bed.

~Aaron's POV~

We lay there for a good five minutes as I can hear Aph's heart begin to beat faster the longer my head is on top of her breasts.

I get up half way, bringing the rest of my body on the bed beside her. My arms come up to both sides of her shoulders and I lean down and kiss her. I pull away for a second and she grabs the back of my head and smashes her lips into mine. Our lips part and come back together as though they are becoming one. I slip my tongue into her mouth and she lets me, gliding her tongue across mine.

She rolls over so that she's on top of me and straddles me. I slide my hands up and down her back and hips as we continue to make out.

~Aphmau's POV~

As I open my legs my skirt comes up reveling my panties. I grind against his boner letting out small moans as he starts to breathe heavily. I run my hand through his jet black hair and over his fluffy ears which twitch as I touch them

I abruptly pull away, panting from the excitement.

"Ok...wait.." I say catching my breath and thinking. "Is it too soon? Like, should we do this right now?" I ask looking down at him, his dark eyes catching the moon light.

"D..do you feel ready?" he asks, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm..I'm not sure.." I admit.

"Then we shouldn't, if you're not ready I don't want to pressure you in to it." He says smiling but I can tell he's hurt.

"Okay.." I say, crawling off him. "I'm gonna take a shower."  I say adjusting my skirt and heading over to the bathroom.

"Okay." Aaron says sounding slightly defeated.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, pressing my body against the cold wood. Oh my Irene. What did I just do?

A/N-

What do you guys think? Please leave a comment but keep in mind that this is my first story so it's not gonna be perfect. It's also my first fanfic so it's not gonna perfectly fit with EVERYTHING in the existing series. Anyway I hope you liked it! ❗️Based on feedback I'll release the next chapter❗️ (I've already written most of the book). Thanks for reading!

X - unicorn_sumshine03