TEN (xxx)

Art by: hafuwa

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aaron's POV~

MORTIFIED, absolutely mortified.

"Um..ok mom..uh...thanks!" I say griping Aphmau's hand. We both pretty much run to our room.

"Oh my Irene...what is it with everyone knowing our stuff?! Next thing you know my Garroth is gonna be knocking down our door when I'm 8 inches deep in you!" I yell in embarrassment. I hear laughing. I turn around and Aph is sitting on the bed dying laughing. "And what's so funny?" I say, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing! Just...ha ha ha!!" She continues to laugh.

"Just what?" I knell down in front of her, my hands on her knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she says wiping tears from her eyes from laughing so hard, "it's just you're complaining about people knowing our business but your literally yelling your dick size!" She continues to laugh as I drop my ears in embarrassment. "Aw baby, it's ok," she picks up my head which was in her lap. "Look we've been together for a long time but have also been apart for a long time too, yes I get embarrassed too but they understand that we're going to do these things. We're adults, not teenagers running around with a bunch of people." She explains. She couldn't be more right. I place my hand at the side of her face and rub her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"You're right, thank you babe." I lift my head up more and kiss her. Her lips still taste salty like the ocean, or maybe it's mine. My mom was right, we do need to wash up. "Well I don't know if you were serious about going out tonight but I'm down to go, we're just gonna need to shower first." I say getting up and closing the blinds. I take off my shorts and look up at Aph who is staring. "What? Enjoying the view?" I spread my arms out as if putting my self on display.

"I mean yes but...never mind it's nothing..." she says blushing. She shakes her head as if to dismiss the thought .

"It's not nothing...tell me.." I say with hesitation, does she not like the way I look? Is it too much too soon?

"Nothing it's just...I've never seen your um...penis..when it wasn't hard.." she says shyly, the soft blush in her cheeks deepening. I let out a sigh of relief and laugh. She's so cute when she flustered.

"Oh that's all? I know I'm not soft around you very often huh?" I laugh as she gets up and walks towards me. She un-does her robe and lets it drop to the ground and walks past me grabbing my hand.

"Come on, we have to shower don't we..." she says with confidence I haven't seen before. I feel myself getting hard already.

~Aphmau's POV~

(Idk if you guys like this but this is the music I listen to the write. Listen to these songs while reading this part "Not Afraid Anymore" by Halsey then "Code Blue" by The-Dream)

I don't know what it is but I feel this new sensation in my body, I feel so...sensual..sexy even. I want watch him get hard because of me. I bend over, knowing he loves this view, and turn on the water. I turn back to face him and glance down at his cock to see it's working. I smile to myself and turn around again and run my fingers under the water flow, it's heating up so it should be good in a few. I look back at him and trace my hands down from his shoulders to his v-line.