FIVE (xxx)

Art by: DeeRosaliee

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aaron's POV~

WE FINALLY GOT TO Starlight Adventure Park and Aph was so excited she kinda fell off the boat. Now both of our clothes are drying since I jumped off to help her so I told Aphmau that we had about thirty minutes until my parents got here.

"Soo what do you wanna do for thirty minutes?" Aph hints, giving me a dirty look, blushing. I think she knows what I want to do but we'll postpone that.

"Well I..well..I was gonna save this for later but..I found something in the gift shop that uh, might interest you." I stutter, blushing.

"Oh? What's that?" She asks seductively, picking up my hands and placing them on her waist, I look down into her beautiful eyes and copy the look on her face.

"Something we could enjoy together.." I say gripping her waist tighter. My ear began to twitch as I felt myself getting hard.

"Tell me." She says, the same sexy look on her face.

"It's a.." I turn around and go into a drawer and pull out a coloring book and some crayons, pushing those feelings down.

"A Starlight wonderland coloring book! And look I brought colors too!" I say with excitement, knowing how much Aph loves shit like this.

"Wow! Glitter colors! Oh man, Aaron your the best!" She says, hugging me. As soon as she does so those feelings return. I know she can feel it, all we're wearing is towels. She let's go a bit, keeping her hands on my sides.

"Uhh..Aaron.." She says blushing and looking down at my growing erection.

"Uh..I'm..uh..I'm sorry babe it just kinda happens...you just uh...you turn me on.." I explain, stuttering along the way.

"No...it's okay" she says and goes back to hugging me, intentionally pressing her body flush against mine.

"You..you know what..?" I ask, having another idea.

"That maybe we can color in the book another time?" She says still holding me. I harden even more at the thought of that.

"That...that sounds like a great idea.." I laugh in agreement and look down at her. Her head pops up to look back at me, she goes on her top toes to kiss me but before she can I bend down and grab her by her hips and lift her up on to me. Her towel separates revealing both her thighs and top of her stomach. She doesn't have any underwear on either so I could feel her wetness glide against my torso as I got her in a comfortable position. I looked up at her now and she grabs my face and kisses me hard, both of us smiling half way through. I walk us into the bathroom, since there's windows by the door of our room, and I gently place her on to the bathroom sink.

"You...you wanna do this?" I ask, blushing, placing my hands on her knees waiting for a response.

"Y..yes.." Aph blurted out, also blushing, "I want all of you Aaron."

A/N-

Well I'm back! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPORT!!! ANNNNND THANK YOU FOR 1k READS! I really didn't think this many people would read it. Thank you for all the votes and positive feed back, I read all of your comments and take them into consideration. Sorry this chapter was a little short, there will be longer ones in the future.Also, who caught which scene this was a twist on? Just letting you guys know, this is a universe where everything stays fine, no Ian, no finding out about the ultima, and no mysterious past with Aaron's father. Who knows, I might even have them get married on the island 🤔 (for those who can't see, it's a thinking emoji). Again, thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!!!

♥️♥️♥️
-unicorn_sunshine03