SIXTEEN

A/N: Okay so...I know you guys are mad at me..aha ha...anyways after reading all of your wonderful comments I couldn't leave you all hanging like this. I will try to continue this book but please understand I am an adult and do have adult things to do! Thank y'all and here you go! This is also a part of the story where we see a lot of Aph and Aaron in the series so I'll be taking some creative liberties from here on out.

*Explicit Content Warning*

Aaron

"UM WELL I GUESS there is a chance." I say uncertain, "there is the ultima trait to think about though..."

Her face turns from inquisitive to anxious and her cheeks become red.

"We don't need to talk about this right now though" I try to comfort, "we're almost back at the resort, let's just enjoy our time." I say grabbing her hands and putting my forehead against hers. I close my eyes and let my hands wander to her hips and rest there as the boat comes to a stop.

We head off the boat and I offer my hand to her to let her down. I grab it as we walk down the dock and look down at her. She notices and meets my eyes.

"What're you looking at?" She says is her squeaky defensive voice.

"Oh nothing!" I blurt, looking up to the sky innocently. I glance my eyes down at her and she's staring me down. I break a smirk and she rolls her eyes and lets out a giggle. I take the opportunity and grab her butt in a swift, fluid motion.

"Hey!" Aph squeals. I bust out in laughter, "Oh I'm gonna get you!" She yells.

"Yeah right stupid potato, you'll have to catch me first!" I take off running down the pier.

"Aaron!" She screams after me.

Aphmau

After catching my breath I can finally take in the beautiful surroundings of our cabin on the island. Wow. I look up at the swaying palm trees and breathe in the ocean breeze. This island is much less crowded than the other. Gosh, finally alone, oh my Irene! Is there anywhere in Starlight that isn't crawling with people in our business!

"Well baby, wanna take a look around?" Aaron says, a hand behind my back leading me through the door. We walk upstairs to the roof. Aaron strips off his cover and slips off his sandals. I feel my cheeks flush. He looks over at me and raises an eyebrow as if asking me why I'm not doing the same. I follow and untie my skirt and let it fall to the ground.

Aaron steps into the hot tub and settles in and holds open his hand for me. I take it and dip my toe in the water.

"See not too hot!" He says, reading my mind. I smile and sit down in the water. It's so nice. Relaxing. After the couple of days we've had this is needed. Just quite. Calm.

The villa has a beautiful view from the roof. I can see the beach from here. The sun glistening on the water is breath taking.

"Aph," I jump and turn around. Aaron laughs, "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you babe, what're you thinking about?" I let go a breath that I didn't know I was holding. What am I thinking about? I guess just the future.

"Um I don't know, just our lives down the line, how I wish I could freeze this moment forever." A small, warm, smile grows on my face and I scoot closer to him. The bubbles from the jets tickling my thighs. He smiles back at me and nuzzles my cheek, forcing my head up exposing my neck and giving him an opening. He parts his lips on my skin, lets his hot breath on to me, and kisses me lightly. I feel my insides twist up and little butterflies flutter inside me.

"Me too, I love you." He says, laying his head on my shoulder, "what are you looking forward to the most about the future?" The question makes me blush, I shift in my seat.

"Um..." I think, "Just growing with you, we're still so young, I just want to savior every moment." I'm surprised at my honesty and the fact it didn't stutter at all. I look down at him gauging his reaction. He stiffens. Oh no. I move centimeters away from him but before I can move any farther he grabs my waist, hooks my knee and all the sudden I'm on top of him, sitting in his lap. I feel my face get hot and squeeze my arms together. I watch his eyes drift down to my chest as I realize I'm pressing my breasts together. I quickly bring my arms down to my side and his eyes spring back up to mine. I choose to ignore the subtle growth I feel beneath me.

"I-I feel the same way, I want to be with you a very long time Aphmau." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in close. Squeezing him as hard as I can. His strong hands fit into my curves perfectly and he hugs me back careful not to crush me. I love him. I want to marry him.

After I dry off I tell Aaron I'm heading off the the market to grab some stuff to make him dinner. I Hope I remember how to make it. While out I see Katelyn, she was being so strange, about Aaron, about him being a werewolf. It made me think. I need to talk to Aaron. Now.

____________________

Aaron

Aphmau walks though the door tears in her eyes. What happened? Who do I need to kill. I feel the worry and rage grow inside of me. She needs to tell me what's wrong.

She wants me to turn her? Turn her. What does that mean for her, for us? Our future?

"Let's talk about it, let's sit down" I say calmly, if she's going to be this vulnerable with me I can't let that go.

____________________

Aphmau

I can't believe I actually asked him. He wasn't mad at me. Like at all. He just wanted to talk it through. He's right though, we have plenty of time to think about it, turning me, to be like him. Now let me get started on these burgers.

A/N -

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you like it! Make sure to vote comment and add to your library!

♥️♥️♥️
- unicorn_sunshine03