FOUR (xxx)

Art by: Sliverpaw Aj

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aaron's POV~

DAMN, I WANT HER so bad, it's like it's mating season. My body takes control before my mind can do anything about it. I take a second to think, stopping what I'm doing as my finger tips linger at the edge of Aphmau's shorts.

"This is okay right?" I ask waiting a few seconds for Aph's answer, I don't want to pressure her into this.

"Yes.." she says looking me straight in the eyes. I crawl in between her legs up to her face and place my hand on her cheek.

"I love you Aphmau." I say in a half whisper.

"I love you too Aaron." She says looking at my eyes before kissing me. I roll over so that she's on top of me as we continue to kiss. I move my hands up and down her back and hips eventually getting to her ass. I give it a small, testing, squeeze and she initially jumps then settles back into me kissing my neck slowly working her way down my body. I sit up slightly and take off my shirt and she slides her hands down my chest feeling my muscles and scars. Her hands stop over my abs and she carefully traces her finger over them while kissing down my torso. She gets to the top of my boxers and looks up at me and smiles before slowly pulling them down.

~Aphmau's POV~

Last night in the shower was my first time touching myself but I've watched porn before and my friends have told me stories so I somewhat know what I'm doing. I pull down his boxers, slowly, at first keeping eye contact then turning my attention to his dick which was already hard. I brought his underwear so it was right above his cock, I just didn't want to see it yet. I palm his dick, over his boxers, and give it a soft squeeze, and his face turns to pleasure.

"A..Aaron.." I call.

"Mm..Yes..?" He moans, since my hand is still on his length.

"C..can you...moan for me..?" I question, blushing hard.

"Yeah..of course.." He reply's, giving me the satisfaction of getting what I want. I slip my fingers under the waistband of his underwear and slide them down. His cock pops out and I just stare for a second, it's my first time seeing a dick in real life. He's about 8 inches long and that's supposed to fit in me?

~Aaron's POV~

"Ha ha.." I chuckle, seeing her wide eyes focus on my member. I place one hand at the side of her face, sitting up slightly. "We don't have to do this is you don't want to." I assure.

"No no..." she reply's, "I want to." She puts her hand on my shaft and starts moving it. I instantly lay back down and let out a low moan. For her first time doing this, she's actually pretty good. I lean my head back as her thumb grazes my tip.

"Uhh..mm" I moan in pleasure, "keep doing that p..please and baby, use spit, it'll be easier." I beg, feeling helpless.

"O..okay.." she whimpers back. She spits into her hand and continues to pump her hand up and down my length. I roll my bead back in ecstasy riding on the brink of climax when I feel her tongue graze the tip of my cock. My eyes shoot open and I look at her and she starring straight back at me.

"Was that bad? I'm sorry.." she says, worried.

"No, no, it felt really good, I was surprised you did that, that's all." I reassure. "Can you do it again..please?" I ask in a seductive yet innocent voice.

"Ye..yeah.." she answers, giving another small lick to my throbbing cock. I relax back on to the bed and close my eyes. She kisses the tip with her lips slightly opened and drags her tongue up and down the whole length. I grab a fist-full of sheets, trying not to scream.

"Aaa..haa..fuck babe..." I moan, wanting more. She does it again only this time wrapping her lips around the tip.

"Mmm...yes.." I mumble. I put my hand on the back of her head as she begins to bob her head, each time going deeper. I feel myself getting close as she puts as much as she can down her throat, covering the part she can't with her hand. I pull her hair lightly as she moans, sending vibrations through me.

~Aphmau's POV~

"Ah, fuck babe..I'm coming.." He announces. Moments later he lets out a loud groan, thrusting into my mouth. I feel his hot liquid run down my throat which, contrary to what I've heard from my friends, doesn't actually taste that bad. I swallow what I can and let the rest poor out of my mouth and on to the sheets. I lick my lips and look up at him, proud of myself.

"That was so good babe.." he says, out of breath. I put a strand of hair behind my ear and smile at him he leans forward and wipes some cum off of the side of my mouth with his thumb.

"Damn your so sexy," he says starring deep into my eyes. I blush and look down and realize the mess we made.

"Oh my Irene, Aaron, how long were you holding that in?" I question looking at how much cum there is.

"Well you interrupted me yesterday so this was a year of holding back, waiting for you." I blush even more remembering last night.

"I can tell..." I look down, wiping the cum off of my fore arms and on to the sheets. "I guess we need to do laundry." I laugh getting up off of the bed. "I need to go down to the store and get laundry detergent," I walk over to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair is all frizzy from Aaron's hand and I have cum on my chin. I wash my face quickly and wash off my arms with soap.

"Hey babe," Aaron calls from the bed. I peak my head out of the bathroom to see that he's still naked. I blush as I eye him down continuing to brush my hair. He looks up at me and catches me staring. "You like what you see?" He laughs holding his arms out. I laugh and he gets up and grabs his basket ball shorts. I go back into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Aaron comes up behind me, now only half naked, and continues what he was saying.

"You know, we don't have to go all the way next time, we could just keep doing this." He suggests, leaning against the wall.

" I don't know..we'll see when it's next time." I say smiling, turning around to face him. He leans down and kisses me passionately.

"I love you." He says after our lips part.

"I love you too." I return. I'm going to make this man love me even more when we get to Starlight Adventure Land.

A/N -

I'm debating on weather on not this should be an alternate universe where season six never happens and everything stays golden. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

♥️♥️♥️
X- unicorn_sunshine03