SEVEN

Art by: SilverpawAJ

~Aphmau's POV~

EXCITEMENT RAN THROUGH my entire body, I had been awaiting this day since I was a little girl. But I am finally here. Finally at Starlight Adventure Park.

"Aaron.." I say, stars in my eyes as I stare at the and 'welcome' sign. Behind it I see a bunch of rollercoasters and various different ocean themed rides.

"I know, I know, just breathe.." he says putting his arms on my shoulders. I stare up into his eyes anxious with excitement.

"Come on Aaron lets go! We're here for a reason!" I run into the park grabbing his hand as I pass him. My feet move to the first ride I see up front which happens to be bumper cars.

"Hey we gotta catch up with the rest of the group" Aaron says, pulling my arm towards them. I look back at him, kind of disappointed but follow him.

We walk around for a bit seeing which ride we should try first when we finally came to a stop in front of a massive roller coaster. I look up and see the twists and turns, the excitement building up in my stomach. The next thing I know Aaron grabs my hand as we get in line, I can't believe we're really here!

__________________

LUCINDA AND GARROTH walk a few feet in front of Arron and I as we make our way back to the boat. I'm starting to feel a little better after being swung around on that coaster but it was totally worth it.

"Now when we get back to the boat you got hurry up and get better so we can come back and ride all the rides, ok?" Aaron says looking down at me, smiling. I grab his arm with the hand that wasn't in his and lean on him, laughing.

"Alright, Alright, I'll try" I sarcastically say, giggling straight after. I still feel nausea in my nose, annoying me, making me sad I couldn't go on anymore rides.

"What's wrong?" Aaron says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh nothing, just sad I got sick." I say looking down, my head still on his bicep.

"Oh baby, don't be sad, you'll be good to go in a few hours and if not, there's always tomorrow!" He says reassuringly. I just nod my head in agreement letting my mind wander to a different subject.

"Hey you know what?" I ask, looking up at him, making eye contact.

"Yeah?" He questions. I smile and blush seeing his ears perk up as I stare into his dark eyes.

"I love you" I say with complete seriousness. He stops walking and pulls my hips towards him. His hands move to my chin and around to the back of my head.

"I love you too Aphmau" he reply's bending his neck down and kissing my lips. My body gravitates towards his as I feel myself wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes. His arms wrap around my body and he picks me up and twirls me around. I giggle and remind him I'm still a little sick from the roller coaster. He gently puts me back down and places his hands lightly in my hips.

"Sorry babe, I forgot for a second there" he says slightly blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. I grab his hand and continue to walk.

"Don't worry about it, let's just get back to the boat!" I gesture towards Lucinda and Garroth who are way ahead of us now. "We got some catching up to do."

A/N-

Hey guys, sorry for the wait and for the short chapter, it just felt like this is where this chapter should end. Anyway enjoy the next one!

♥️♥️♥️
x- unicorn_sunshine03