Chapter 2

"I Can I talk to the pink shirt guy" jungkook said.

"Sure but why do you want to talk to him "Luhan said having a confused face.

"I just want to talk to him for a while so can you guys go somewhere so I can talk to the pink shirt guy" said jungkook.

Taehyung friends left leaving Taehyung and jungkook alone Taehyung was scared being alone even when his friends where gone.

"Hi my name is jungkook. Jeon jungkook said with a smile.

"What's your name?"

"M-my name is T-Taehyung" Taehyung was shy being alone with one person.

Jungkook saw taehyung being shy Jungkook smirked.

"Why don't come to my house taehyung."

Taehyung was shocked why the team basketball captain wanted to hang out with me.

"Why do you want me to c-come in your house we just met" said Taehyung looking down awkwardly.

"Because we just met today.. I want to show you my house so we can know each other well" jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"I want him to come to my house just say yes Taehyung  I want you to be my boyfriend and only mines I only want you No one can have you Taehyung only me..."

"Sure I'll come to you house but.."what is it?"Jungkook said.

"Can I invite my friends to come? So we can have a p-party and have a s-sleepover?" taehyung said looking down.

Jungkook wanted taehyung and him to be alone and do stuff together but taehyung wanted to invite his friends so jungkook said yes.

"I'll drive you to your house if you mind"jungkook said smiling.taehyung nodded and they both said goodbye to each other taehyung was with his friends now.

One of taehyung friend's luhan saw jungkook smirk at taehyung when he was walking.

"Hey taehyung does jungkook like you because he wanted to talk with you but not us and you just met him and he was looking at your butt when you were walking" luhan said.

"I-I don't know if he likes me or not but it doesn't matter And stop talking about him look at my butt okay!" taehyung said.

"And he invited me to his house but I told him I was gonna bring you guys so he said yes but do guys wanna come because I don't want me to be alone with him it's awkward!" taehyung said shouting with a blush.

"Okay taehyung we all come with you  but you have to do us a favor because you wanted us to come okay" said Jin.Taehyung was nervous because he wanted his friends to come and not be alone:O "Fine what do you want me to do" Taehyung said.

"We want you to do our laundry and cooking because we do it and you only do 1 so yeah.."

Taehyung nodded and said he'll do it. When the bell rang outside was jungkook waiting for Taehyung.