BTS ARMY Made a Difference for Jimin's Birthday

Please vote Donation To the kids who need our help🙏.

I beg you I can't stand kids getting hurt even when I'm 12 years old too.

Please and thank you for your support and donations money to Them and even Making it the Best part of Jimins Birthday!

~~~~

ARMYs continue to be inspired and motivated by BTS to make a difference, and once again, they have achieved uplifting, heartwarming results!

A project organised by One In An ARMY and Jimin Global launched a charity project called #FlowWithJimin. This project encouraged ARMYs to donate money to Mind Leaps, an organisation that helps impoverished, underprivileged children in countries that are still recovering from past conflicts. Mind Leaps prioritises education, and finds creative ways to teach young children to learn academic content such as dancing.

The project lasted throughout the month of October, which ARMYs refer to as Jimin's month, since Park Jimin's birthday is on the 13th October

The project lasted throughout the month of October, which ARMYs refer to as Jimin's month, since Park Jimin's birthday is on the 13th October. In addition to this, One In An ARMY stated that the project not only raised a lot of money for the children, but it also brought ARMYs together to do acts of kindness in their spaces.

ARMYs from 40 countries donated money and as a collective, raised $3563,67 in a month. The money went towards Mind Leaps' Rwanda initiative where they provide meals, dance classes and academic assistance.

In response to the donations from ARMYs, Mind Leaps thanked BTS for inspiring and encouraging BTS ARMY to raise money, and the donations will effectively assist the running of the Rwanda initiative for the November and December period.

One in an ARMY is one of BTS ARMY's major outreach pages, which seek to uphold and promote the message of BTS using social impact initiatives such as raising funds for good causes and encouraging ARMYs to make a difference in their local areas.

Louise, an admin and representative of One in an ARMY says that, "BTS has always said if they can help someone through their songs/performances then that gives value to their existence.Their goals has always been to be "artists for healing". Their lyrics contain personal truths, hopes, fears, and words of encouragement in the hopes of helping others." Louise praised BTS and the way they utilise their platform. "They use it to stand against bullying, prejudice and violence."

Their latest and ongoing charity campaign for November, #OIAAPorVenezuela, is an aim to provide aid to the people of Venezuela who are undergoing severe hardships relating to health, nutrition and education. You can find ways to take part in this initiative by visiting One in an ARMY's page.

"We took inspiration from that in realising no matter who you are, you can still help someone. We adopted "Anpanman" as our group's anthem,and we realised that there is an entire ARMY of people who are inspired by BTS in the exact same way. Many people with the hearts to help someone can become a real force for good in this world, thanks to the love and inspiration we received from BTS," says Louise.

It is clear that BTS continues to make an impact in our society, by engaging and encouraging people to work together to achieve positive change. There is no doubt that the more BTS achieves and grows in success, the larger their impact will be. It will be exciting to see what they, and BTS ARMY, will achieve in the near future!