Chapter 3

Jungkook was waiting outside for Taehyung.

JUNGKOOKS POV

I was waiting for Taehyung outside for some minutes when the bell rang I saw Taehyung with his cute outfit.

Jungkook smirked as he checked Taehyung's body out😏Jungkook licked his lips And bit it because how Taehyung looked.but Taehyung didn't know jungkook was checking him out.

"Get in I'll take you to your house"jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded.

When they arrived to Taehyung's house it was it was quite big but jungkook's house was bigger.

"Cya later Tae" jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung was shocked when he heard jungkook call him Tae because only his friends call him Tae sometimes.

Jungkook saw Taehyung who was shy and shocked Jungkook smirked and went home to his house Leaving Taehyung with a shocked face and a blush on his face.

3RD PERSONS POV

When Taehyung got inside he saw his soulmate jimin ands Jimins boyfriend Chanyeol.

"Hi Taehyung!!" Jimin said running to hug his soulmate.

"Hi jimin" Taehyung said hugging back.

"Hi Taehyung" Chanyeol said smiling.

"Hi where are the others?"Taehyung asked confused?

"They are watching a movie" Jimin said.

Taehyung told jimin that he was going to his friends house for a sleepover and jimin nodded and said okay.

"Can I come to" jimin said.

"no because I don't want you to miss things out with your boyfriend you know what I mean" Taehyung said smiling and jimin nodded blushing.

Taehyung knew that if jimin come yoongi will be there to since they broke up because yoongi was with another girl having things together but yoongi didn't like her because it was a Dare. he had to do it. jimin would be gone but he didn't know jimin would see it.

Taehyung went outside with a bag because he's sleeping there because it's a sleepover.

He saw jungkook outside.

"Hi Jungkook" Taehyung said.

"I thought you were gonna come with nothing but why you got a bag?" Jungkook said confused.

"Because we are having a sleepover right?"Taehyung said.

"Oh right I forgot haha cmon get on in. I don't want to wait for an hour for you to get on"jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung shyly got in.

They got to jungkooks house.

Taehyung was shocked when he saw jungkooks house because it was bigger than Taehyung's.

They got inside Jungkook's house and it was full of beautiful luxury stuff in his house.

They went to the kitchen and was about to sit down when there was a knock on the door.