Chapter 16

Forget what I said and the photos I've put 🤫🤫

~Flashback~

Taehyung POV

"OMG! JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT!" Jin screamed.

Me and Jungkook turned around, Only for Jung-kook to get hit in the private area by a Football.

He fell down with a Thud as he held his private area growing before saying. "Who the fuck Threw that!"

"Me!" We hear a voice of a little kid say.

We all look straight just to see a kid who's probably 4 years old, Running towards us before he tripped and was about to cry when his mother got him.

The little kids mother ran to us bowing as she kept apologizing what her son did to Jungkook and I kinda admit it was funny seeing Jung-kook getting hit by a little kid since he loves kids and never hurts them.

"I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay don't apologize to much, I'm fine" Ju- ngkook grabbed her shoulders and smiled be- fore bowing to her and saying it again.

The lady smiled back. Her son came up to her Making his hands go up in the air, Asking her to carry him. The women held her baby and pinched his cheeks playfully before kissing it like a lovely mother. The little boy looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"I'm sowwy!" He bowed while being in his Mothers Hold.

We all chuckled, Except me and Jimin. We were Awing in the little boy's cuteness. Jung-kook chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair Kissing his cheeks as they waved goodbye to the boy.

"Omg that was so cute!!!" I yell jumping up and down.

"But I didn't take the picture!" Jimin whined.

"I should've took one!"I huff and cross my arms. Jungkook laughed and kissed my cheek before saying 'cute'.

Jimin Frowns. "I feel like a third wheel!"

He gets a pillow from the store we went to, and throws it at me but i go down making it hit jungkooks cheek side.

"Ow!" Jungkooks grabs his side and whines before groaning when another one hit his Balls again.

Ouch!

"That hurt!" I was laughing my pants off as he was groaning And saying that it hurt more than 100 times.

After that I got up from the floor and Smile at Jungkook who was holding on his private part While wincing in pain.

I feel bad for them, Not. I grab his Face and peck  him, He whines when I let go.

"Im gonna kill the person who threw that come out!" Jungkook says in Anger ready to fight anyone with his wrist.

"So are you gonna Kill me" A voice comes from behind Jimin making us startled.

Yoongi came behind Jimin and snaked his hands in his waist, Kissing his neck before turning his head straight to us. 

Jungkooks nervously chuckles while Scratching his head. "N-no i w-would never h-Hyung heh.."

"That's what I thought because if you did I'll break your bones and kill you in a sec if you miss with me" He Darkly says making me and Jungkook shiver scarily. And jimin I think. XP

"I-I was j-joking" I look at Jungkook when he said that.

"Well he managed to get that out"

"Probbaly choked it out not being able to control himself in front of Yoongi. Dang he is scary"

I laugh at what I though and they look at me weirdly. I look back at them and rolled my eyes before scoffing. "what I was just thinking something,"

Yoongi than suddenly grabs Jimins Wrist and took the things he brought with him. Jimin was asking him questions like ' what are you doing?" " y-Yoongi!"

As they were about to get out of the store, Yoongi  turned to us before smirking.  "Sorry but we will be going since I have to try these new toys on Jimin and it'll be a mess if you come him just so you know"

Jimin Blushes hard before Yoongi picks him up from the ground.   "Yah!" Jimin tried to hit Yoongi's back and try to get back but his short body wouldn't do so and yet so far he got out from the store by Yoongi.

I laughed. "Omg they are so cute!"

I hear a growl behind me Making me stop Laughing and turn around only to see Jung-kook looking at me with Dark eyes.

"We are the 1st Couple, not them!" He growls and grabs my waist before kissing my neck.

I giggle at his (Attitude/strut) when I call other people Cute. I caress his hair before giving him a peck in the cheeks, Telling him to Stop Lick-ing my neck. But all he said was it tasted good and smelled like me which made me blush.

We stayed like that for a while and I guess people were saying "Aweee" And "so cute!"
When we were like that. I was shy and his my face making them fangirl more I guess while Jungkook was chuckling.

"I think they were taking pictures of me and Jungkook. OMG so embarrassing!"

~~~~~~
We don't talk bout it 🤭