Chapter 13

After he told the boys to go away he came to me and landed me a hand which I accepted.

"Thank you"I say smiling to him.

"Your welcome"He says and leaves.

I was kinda confused by his awkwardness but I accepted it and went to my class.

As I got in my class and as I went inside I was told to sit next the guy who saved me.

I sat down and it was complete silence.

I broke of the silence and tried to talk with him.

"Hi what's your name"I say smiling.

He looks at me and says.

"Seungho"

"What a pretty name you have mines Sanju"I say putting my hand out for a shake.

He looks at it confused but than understood and shaked my hand with his.

"You have a cute name"He says making me blush and smile.

"Thank you"I say and kiss kiss cheek making him look shocked.

I saw him smirk but it quickly went away.

SEUNGHO POV

I was frozen when he kissed my cheek but than my lips turned into a smirk but got quickly replaced with a blank face.

"Maybe I should make him mine..."

"Idiot he will lose his innocence because of you and your not old enough your only 7"

"I don't care but i will do it"

"With your small dick"

"Shut your mouth"

I got back to reality and saw Sanju waving his hand in front of my face.

I grab his hand and put it down.

"I thought you died"He says.

I chuckle.

"How can I die just because of what I was doing"I say bluntly.

"You weren't moving and your eyes were piercing in my soul and it scared me so I put my hand in your face and Waved"He says.

"Sorry if I scared you"

"It's okay"

He smiles and looks at the front and so do I.

As I was looking at what the teacher was saying someone grabbed my hand.

I turn around and see Sanju looking scared and was holding my hand tight.

"What wrong"I say putting my other hand in his thigh.

"T-that guy keeps l-looking at m-me making w-weird faces and h-he keeps p-pointing at his th-thingie and k-keeps putting his two h-hands in is m-out making a v-v"He says.

I look at behind and see a guy in the end looking at Sanju Making faces you do when doing stuff and Making a v in his mouth with his tongue out.

I growled and grabbed Sanjus waist putting him on my lap.

For as respective he weighed like a Balloon or should I say he doesn't have any weight on him.

He looks at me and blushes,I could see others staring at us whispering to each other that we are dating in this age.

TIMESKIP

After the teacher was gone for 4 hours because we had free time and yes I mean 4 hours because of a miss thingie for teachers The kids started to tease me and Sanju.

"Seungho And Sanju Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I N-G!!!!!"They shout.

They kept asking us questions,Well not me but Sanju.

"Are you dating"

"Really are you?!"

"Please tell us"

"Your mommy will be madsh"

"You have a cute boyfriend but he will soon be a School Handsomemish Mennie!!"

"I don't think they're dating"

"I think they are"

"No"

"Yes"

"Are you?"

"Yea are you?"

They kept saying stuff making me irritated so I had enough and shouted.

"SHUT THE HECK UP"I shout.

I know I didn't say "the F up" because I can't curse at this age or I'll be in trouble.

They all went silent.

"If you wanna know the truth okay Fine"I say.

I look at Sanju who's looking at me confused.

I cross my arms and sigh before saying something that made them silent even Sanju who looked shocked.

"Me and Sanju are dating"