Chapter 9

Jungkook woke up with half his eyes open.He saw that Taehyung wasn't next to him.

He woke up and went to the living room and No one was there, he searched every but the last place was he kitchen.

He went to the kitchen and saw Taehyung there who was cooking breakfast pancakes and Bacon.

Taehyung looked back and saw Jungkook who was watching him cook.

"H-hi I-I m-made b-br-break-f-fast" Taehyung said as he blushed-👇

because he saw jungkook without a shirt and jungkook saw Taehyung with no pants on and only a white big shirt but had his boxers on.

Jungkook saw himself not wearing a shirt he smirked.He saw Taehyung blushing He smiled as he walked to Taehyung. He saw Taehyung with a big white shirt but no pants only boxer.

Jungkook put his hand around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer and whispered in his ear.

"I see you made pancakes for me"Jungkook said.

"I-I th-thought y-you m-might be h-hungry.."Taehyung said.

"I didn't know my cute boyfriend would make me breakfast"jungkook said smiling.

"I t-thought you l-liked b-be-breakfast so I m-made I-it."Taehyung said.

"Of course I like them your so cute when your shy Taehyung" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung putted the breakfast he made in the table for Jungkook.

Jungkook ate the pancakes and bacon while Taehyung was cleaning the room.

Jungkook finished he putted the plates where all the dishcleand plates were and walked in the room seeing Taehyung cleaning.

Jungkook saw Taehyung boxers when Taehyung grabbed all the stuff off the floor.it was a cute boxer he had on.

Jungkook licked his lips as he got hard.

Taehyung was cleaning he grabbed the stuff off the floor when someone touched his waist and the other hand on his legs He turned around his head to see who it was and it was Jungkook.

"J-jung-k-look wh-what a-are you d-doing!? Taehyung said freaking out and blushing when Jungkook kept going up and down legs.He could feel Jungkook Member in his butt.

Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears.

"Your boxers look so cute on you even with your shirt on"Jungkook smirked as he whispered in Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung was blushing hard because of what Jungkook had said.

Did Jungkook see my boxers?!"

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you"Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook slowly went down to Taehyung's neck and licked it.

"So sweet.."

Taehyung was scared he was about to speak but jungkook spinned Taehyung amount so Taehyung could look at him.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung up and threw him on the bed. Jungkook went on top and saw Taehyung scared face as well as a blush.

"It's okay i won't do anything to hurt you" Jungkook said.

Jungkook went closer to taehyung's neck and licked it, Jungkook sucked Taehyung neck living hickeys:0

"P-plz n-not n-now we h-have a-school"Taehyung said blushing.

Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung.

"Before we go can you give me a kiss" Jungkook said coming closer.

"O-okay"Taehyung said.

Taehyung came closer and they're lips met as they kissed each other BUT they forgot about school.

OMG THEY KISSED!!!!!

Sorry XD