Chapter 8

They walk to together to school and they were just in time.

They had same class.

They both went walked to the classroom and went to their desk.

Jungkook sat next to Taehyung because he asked the teacher.

Jungkook changed his classes to be with Taehyung But Taehyung didn't mind if Jungkook changed classes because there gonna be together no matter what.

Class Dissmiss!

All the students left the classroom and jungkook holded hands with Taehyung as they both left the classroom.

They were walking when a bounch of girls were heading towards Jungkook.

Taehyung got pushed away from Jungkook because of the girls.

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung said.

Jungkook heard Taehyung from the loud crowd.

"SHUT UP!!"Jungkook screamed and the crowd went loud to silent.

"I can't talk with you girls right now I have somewhere to be okay now move" Jungkook said.

"BUT JUNGKOOK!:("the crowd yelled.

"PLZ JUNGKOOK WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU CMON it'll be fun"the girls giggled but jungkook ignored them.

"Sorry but no"jungkook said heading towards Taehyung holding his hand and leaving the crowd of girls all Jealous.

They went home when school was over.

They both went to their rooms but jungkook went with Taehyung.

"Nice bedroom I'm gonna sleep here with you k."

"O-ok.."

They both lade down on their bed.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung waist and slowly pulled Taehyung's shirt But Taehyung stopped him by putting his hand at jungkook's hand.

"P-plz s-stop."

"N-not r-right n-now j-Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed.

"Ok."

They both went to sleep not annoying each other they both had good night rest.

Monday 3:00