•• Part - 3 ••

"Annn...anamika.. You are myyy... Girlll.. I lov..."

Trriiinnggg.. Trrriiinnngg..
Trriiiinnngg.. Triinnnggg..

My cell is a sleep hater.. I'm sure, because Neither do it sleeps nor it let me to sleep peacefully. And the worst thing is.. I can't put it silent or switch it off because who knows when some urgent call arrives.

I was just about to propose her when this stupid cell broke my sweetest dream. I lost her without even proposing. Sooo greatt na.. I woke up with irritation and received the call without opening my eyes.

"Helloo, who's this ? " I answered in an arrogant way

"Sir, sorry to disturb you, but it was just to remind you that today at 11 am, you need to meet the editor of the publication house to discuss about our new brochure and plans.."

"Okk.. Thank you "

Call ended.. I threw my cell and tried to sleep. I tried changing my position on bed, covering myself tight in blanket when suddenly my hand fell on my cell.. I picked it up and had a glance at the time with my half blurred vision of the left eye cz my right eye already denied to open.

"Goshhh... Shittt.. What the fuckk.... How can it be 9 am so early.. !!! " I jumped up and sat alarmingly on my bed.

Scratching my ear and forehead I tried to convince myself that it's just a dream. But no.. It wasn't.. It's the bitter reality. I hate this hallucination when I frame a trance and get confused enough to distinguish between reality and fantasy.

Anyhow, I got ready and left for the meeting in a hurry, on my way I picked up Mihir as he was a friend with an editor in a publication house. Soon we reached the place between all the scoldings and instructions by Mihir and stories about him and his friend.

"May we come in ? " I knocked the door and asked for the permission.

"Just leave all this formality..." Mihir spoke while direct entering into a glass cabin piled up with stacks of paper, magazines and documents. Everywhere as far you try to peep in that cabin were only papers and stacks collecting mud-piles on them.

"Hiii babe" He turned around the rotating chair on which a lady was sitting.

She was busy over call with someone but due to the sudden jerk, her cell fell down from her hand and she passed a furious look to him.

"Mihirrr... What is this yarr.. You saw na that I was busy.. " she complained in anger.

"Ashuuuuu.. Ashuu ashuu " Mihir pulled her up to her feet and gave a tight hug to her. She too reciprocated.

"Okayy.. Fine now. Just give me a few minutes because it's an urgent call which I was attending.." She cleared while picking up her cell from the ground..

"Hello... Anamika.. Yeah..
Noo... Either you come to drop that parcel or send it with someone else... Nooo.. Yarrr I'm not free that's why.. If I would have been free then I would have come to receive it.. We also haven't met since so long.. So please come and drop it by yourself so that we'll go for a lunch together..

Do come before 1.00 pm because I'll be busy after that.. Okk.. Yaa.. St. Ravindra is not that far..."

Ashu was busy over call and I was looking around the cabin to calculate an estimation  around how old the cabin would be.. But as soon I heard the name Anamika, for a moment I got confused with the identity of the person on the other side of the call but then drooped the thought thinking that it might be someone else. But the name of the college made me alert to her conversation. My eyes were stuck on Ashu while my mind was portraying Anamika..

Soon the call ended and I hurriedly asked "were you talking with the principal of St. Ravindra College of Fashion Designing !?"

"Yesss... Why ?" She asked a bit surprised.

"Kya hua bhaii.. Tu janta hai kya usko ? (What happened bro ! Do you know her ?) " Mihir asked the same surprised.

"She is the girl I told you about !" I replied with an unreasonable smile.

"Seriously !??" He screamed

"Ashuu.. Who is this Anamika ?" Mihir asked her.

"She is one of my closest friend.. Why ?"

"Actually.. The thing is.. Ronak had a short meeting with her and...
(He narrated the entire story..).. And .. Now he is getting crazy for that girl.. He has started liking her.." Mihir answered..

"Ohhh I see.. Well then.. I'm lucky for you because I can give you a nice opportunity to meet her again .. If you don't have any problem with it !?" Ashu suggested.

"Opportunity !! What are you talking about ?" I was confused

"There is a parcel at her college which should have been reached here by now. It's urgent But neither am I free nor she is.. So if you don't feel any trouble in it then you can go to pick it up and if she managed to arrange some time from her schedule then she herself will come with you.. And yes of course.. You will get a chance for a second meeting too.." Ashu spoke with a wink.

Finally.. Finally god heard my prayers..

I was eagerly waiting for such a thing to happen.. So I readily agreed.. And went to pick up the parcel and I left Mihir in her cabin only..

After a jolly drive, soon I was standing in front of the gate of her college.. Same building, same place.. My heart started beating fast with the excitement to meet the same girl again who makes my heart to skip some beats whenever I think about her... And dealing with the guards was all which was left..

Stay tuned.
Keep liking and commenting..

Rj ...#