•• Part - 16 ••

# From Anamika's POV

My man is not a random guy, he is a big flirt but still no matter how many he flirts with, I'm the one and only he wants truly.. And I'm so happy and proud of him.

I had a spare key of Ronak's house and so I went inside and started the decorations as I've planned. It's my lover's birthday, a really special day for me as well as for him too.. I kept trying his number after every 5-10 mins but still the same switch off message in that irritating computer voice repeated itself. Panic started engulfing me, I was stuck with no clue  as to what I can do to find about him..

The dong of the clock, which was hanging in the hall sounded seven times indicating 7:00 pm and still I was clueless about his whereabouts. I was almost done with the decorations, Ashu-Aunty-Me we all three were taking care about removing every possibility of incompleteness with the decorations. The perfect cake for the perfect occasion of my perfect lover was also ready. New dress (check), looking hot [all 3] (check), bed covered in flowers (check), scented candles (check), hilium balloons hanging with our photographs (check), all the walls of his hall decorated with our memory collages (check), seducing outfit (check), fans having sprinkle powder (check), middle balloons with florescent paper cuttings (check), candle light dinner arrangement on terrace (check), wine bottle (check), romantic playlist (check), floor of hall hidden beneath balloons (check), fog machine (check)...

Almost everything was ready, just the birthday boy was missing. I was feeling upset with all this, because somewhere in my heart I was feeling like something is not right with him ! Where could he be ?

I dialed Mihir's number.

"Hello" he answered

"Mihir, I'm Anamika"

"Ha (yes) Anamika, how are you ?"

"I'm fine but do you know where is Ronak ? I'm trying his number since afternoon but it's switched off and I have no clue about his whereabouts "

"Today is his birthday so maybe he would be busy with some party thing, you know na, he looks a simple guy but his contacts are strong" and he giggled.

"Mihir, I'm worried, please stop these stupid jokes and figure out where is he !"

"OK give me a few minutes"

"OK" and I ended the call.

I was waiting eagerly for Mihir's call when suddenly, It ringed. It was Mihir.. I received the call and was saying hello hello when suddenly it got disconnected and I heard something.

"You are looking killer meri jaann (my lifeline)" and someone wrapped his arms around my neck from behind the chair on which I was sitting. I got shocked. Ashu and aunty were shocked too.

There he was standing. My Mr. Perfect. Goshhh ! I was awestruck with his appearance. He was dressed in a dark blue shirt with a black trouser and a light blue jacket, in formals he was looking so handsome and hot that I was unable to lift away my eyes from him. I even forgot about the pain he has given me all day, I just threw myself in his arms. His presence gives me an immense happiness, that I want to stay in his arms forever.

He lifted me up by the tight grip of his arms around my waist and stuck his head above my naval blowing a soft breeze there. He makes me wild with his mere touch. I feel like a hungry bitch ready to jump upon this fleshy man. I controlled my emotions and tried to be angry upon him.