•• Part - 15 ••

Love - such a beautiful feeling.

It's like a sweet ripen fruit, we get after alot of suffering. Trust, faith and a zidd (determination) to stay together.. When these are all involved together then no relation can end.

The next morning when Anii woke up, she found me sitting on the floor with my head resting near her pillow. She softly hit me with her head. My sleep got broken and I irritatingly opened my eyes. She was there, a part of my first sight of morning. Though it was a blurred vision for a few moments, but still She was smiling..

"Ohh my hero, why are you sleeping this way.. Come up and sleep with me" she spoke with her beautiful smile.

"Aniii.." I was unable to speak anything further.

She bent forward and kissed my lips. My eyes got wet. This girl might be the devil's sister but she is all I want for myself. No one can love me more than this girl.

"I'm sorry for yesterday.. I just got mad and you know na when I get mad then I don't realize what I do" she spoke softly while playing with my nose by flickering it with hers..

"Forget whatever happened yesterday. I love you so much Anii.. Never ever leave me again the way you left yesterday" I took her in my embrace.

But I'm happy now as That was the starting of my true love life. Yes, now we were free to spend as much time with each other as much we wanted to. From "good morning" text to "good night" kisses, there used to be a competition between us, who wish the other first. Sometimes she used to wake up at 4 am just to wish me and then again used to sleep and at some days we used to fight and force each other to go and sleep cz it used to be 4.30 am while talking the entire night over call.

After a relation lasting for a complete year this took place..

============
From part -1

Trriiinnggg.. Trrriiinnngg..
Trriiiinnngg.. Triinnnggg..

The doorbell was disturbing my sweet sleep. I pulled my blanket and hid my face in my pillow.

Trriinnnggg.. Triinnggg..

That noise in no way was going to stop without taking me out of my bed ! So, unwillingly, in semiconscious state, with half blur vision and heavy feet, I went to open the door.

"Happy birthday my love " Anii screamed while giving me a tight hug.

"Heinn !.. Are you alright ?.. Itni subha kon ghar aa k tang krta hai yrr.. (who troubles by coming home at this early hour! ) " I complained while making a puppy face.
(Because it was 5.30 am)

And why shouldn't I complain ha.. It's a matter of my sleep after all..

"Soolllyyyyyy Mr. " she healed back what she ruined with a sweet morning kiss, creaming my dry lips in her taste.

I don't know why, but this girl surely knows how to melt me ! And I hate it sometimes, cz I can't stay angry with her for a longer time due to this super cute skill of hers..

I take her in my embrace, then lift her up in my arms in bridal style, putting her on my shoulder and carrying her to my bed, and then just throw her on the bed..

"Ooouuucchhhh.. " she scream due to her fall on the bed.

"Now enjoy the love torture of your choice.. In fact.. Your soon to be life partner..." I winked at her and jumped on bed.

"Heyy.. Nooo.. Niii naa.. " she was unable to defend herself from my tickling.. "Ple..as..eee...
Ronak.. Nooo.." her laugh was enough to brighten up my morning..

Then I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell to sleep together. After almost  two hours when I woke up again, I searched for Anii.. I got up from my bed and walked out from my room.

Anii was cooking breakfast for me in the kitchen. I went behind her and crossed my hands around her waist. She got shocked due to this sudden thing. She felt I'm some thief and so she hit me with the dish spoon which was placed there.

"Oouuchhh " I screamed

"Oohhhh shittt... I'm sorry. Really. sorry sorry sorry.. "She apologized while blowing air on my forehead where she hit very well.

"Such a nice birthday gift I received !" I taunted her

For a moment I thought to admit her in the defence zone of our country, she very well know how to hit someone at emergency.

"Sorry naa baba"

While she was blowing air I sealed her lips with mine and then held her up in my arms..

"Shssshhh.. Nichey utaro na.. (Put me down please....) Else Your breakfast will burn" she requested.

I turned the gas off and took her to my bedroom.

Rest is just a suspense mystery cz I won't reveal my way of love torturing her.. Let some things be private yrr..
(P.s. - Smiling widely while remembering about it).

After sometime, I got ready for my office while my love got ready for her college.

"Whyyy.. Whyyy..why we need to separate.. Can't we go together to some romantic place where we can walk hand in hand while her head will be leaning on my chest ! It's my birthday but still.. This stupid life is no lenient.. I hate this life.. But I love my Anii very much.. And just because it gifted me my Anii.. Unwillingly I've to admit that. For this reason I love my life too...(but only for this reason..)"

Then I dropped her at her college and went to my office where my colleagues had arranged a small party for me.

# From Anamika's POV

My man is not a random guy, he is a big flirt but still no matter how many he flirts with, I'm the one and only he wants truly.. And I'm so happy and proud of him.

In the evening I was waiting in my cabin for him to arrive but he was already an hour late. I was continuously trying his number but it was switched off. I literally hate this device when I can't talk with the one whom I want to.

I waited for another half hour for him but still no sign of him. I'm afraid now, is he really alright ? Though he already told me that they will be having a party at the office and would be enjoying but, I'm his girl and I have a right to know details about him. I called his office and they told me that he already left from the place a few hours back. If he isn't at office, nor at his home where I tried calling but no one answered,  then where is he ?

I had planned a surprise for him and now he himself is spoiling it all. Finally tired with waiting, I left the college, took a cab and reached to his place. I had a spare key and so I went inside and started the decoration as I've planned. It's my lover's birthday, a really special day for me as well as for him too..(no doubt ! Or maybe I've one now cz he is OUT OF MY REACH ! ARGHHH...)

I kept trying his number after every 5-10 mins but still the same switch off message in that irritating computer voice. Panic started engulfing me, I was stuck as to what I can do to find about him..

Where is Ronak ? Is everything really alright with him ?

Stay tuned..
Keep commenting..

Rj ...#