•• Part - 18 ••

Love - All emotions summarized           in a four letter word..

Love is blind, it hurts, it pains, it stabs, it makes you to suffer, it gift sleepless nights, it makes your pillow to be wet at nights, it kills you from inside, it kills your trust, it kills the meaning of promises and relations, it drives you crazy - only when you don't get it back what you expect from your partner.

Yet for the time, it gives an immense feel which is hard to describe and complicated to understand. A time when our choices change. We start talking up habits which we never thought that we'll love doing.

Expectation hurts but love surely give birth to expectations. It's rare that you don't expect anything though you claim to be truly in love. And friends, not expecting and not sharing are two different things. So never be sure that you don't expect anything because somewhere we always do.

#Our_meeting

I narrated the entire story to anamika, after listenning to which she got angry on me and ashu.

"How can you guys even think about such a big thing without consulting me for once !? Do you realize what you have just done ? And Ronak, I always felt that you are mature enough then how could you do such a childish thing !? You should have at least consulted me about your plan. You just spoilt every damn effort of aunty which she did over years to move on in life, in a matter of few minutes..."

"Hold on anamika !! What do you expect your answer to be if I would have consulted you about this ha ! A big NO ! Right ?.. I've seen the pain in your aunt's eyes, the incompleteness.. Yes, she is strong but she still loves him.. And do you know what ! Even your uncle loves her...

You know ! When we reached his rented room which was none less than a place left touched over centuries, he looked like some bedridden person. Aunty's pictures were hanging everywhere on the walls. His cupboard filled with gifts for aunty which he never had enough courage to send, his table had a happy image of them. And then.. What about your fees and other expenses ? Who handled them ha ?"

"How do you know all this ? How do you know about my fees thing ?" Anamika was shocked with my mention.

"I've read his diary, the only good thing I felt and found in his room was his diary, when we reached there, he was still writing a page in it and while writing he passed out and fell on the floor. His face was all covered with tear marks. His diary is completely stained with them. Then mihir found his reports of being diagnosed for brain cancer, we searched his entire room and there were infinite things reviving memories of their good time spent together."

And I handed over the diary to anamika. She started reading it when I murmured..

"Remember anamika, we men are blessed to stay hard and strong, but we feel more hurt than girls. When our loved ones are in any trouble then we don't care to risk everything to help them out. Men cheats but only physically, but if love is true then we can't survive without our partner. Only Few females are reported for health conditions due to the case of cheating but most of the men dies with something or the other for the reason that they cheated their love.. You might forgive a man, but his inner self can never do that."