•• Part - 19 ••

When destiny play its chess, we are just the soldiers fighting blindly.

A kiss doesn't mean just sliding lips against lips, it's an emotion which slowly arouse the hidden flame burning in the soul. Some relations start with a kiss while some find it as a source to show passion. It's a sign that depict the feelings of a person.

Well today is my birthday and I'm so much happy that all the things have finally fallen in their right places. Finally My.. Sorry.. Finally our mission got successful and two drifted pieces of the same soul have united again. Uncle and aunty together.. This was my Anii's secret wish which she just shared initially with ashu and then later on with me. And we both have made it true.

No one could have been more happy today then my girl. And she deserves it too. I've got a girl who cares alot for the ones who hold a special place in her life.

"So shall we continue our dance party, it's jijuuu's birthday right ?" Ashu spoke in excitement..

"Someone is getting so desperate to fall in Mihir's arms" I added

"Shuttt uppp" both Mihir and Ashu spoke in the unison.

Everyone had a laughter except the two who were busy portraying that it was just a coincidence when in reality their faces were red cherries revealing their secret happiness which they were trying to hide.

The dance party started, Anii arranged the playlist as she had planned. All the three couples set on the dance floor matching each step with their partner. But my girl had a bad luck here, I was nowhere into dance since childhood and so, she was having a really hectic time teaching me the steps. After a lot of efforts, she gave up being upset and went and seated herself annoyingly on the sofa placed in the corner. I followed her and apologized for being a bad dancer. We were contradictory in this, she was an amazing dancer while I... Well, I've already told you about my condition.

But then, I am good at singing and so after the dance ended, I sung a song for my girl..

" pal, do pal,
Ki kyuu hai zindagiiii,
Iss, pyarrr ko hai
Sadiyaan kaafi nahii
To khudaa, se maang lu
Mohlaat mai ek nayii..
Rehna hai bas yaha,
ab dur tujhse jana nahiii..
Jo tu mera hamdard hai, Jo tu mera hamdard hai,
Suhana har dard hai, jo tu mera hamdard hai..