•• Part - 10 ••

After crossing her aunt's room, I took a breath of relief, got on my legs and walked a few steps ahead in the low lit corridor. I saw Anii coming behind with a silent but continuous giggle. She indicated me towards a staircase which we took together and reached to the terrace. The morning had started taking its form and the brightness level of the sky started increasing.

"So nice memory you created Mr. Vampire" she pushed me softly over the wall.

"Shut up.. " I replied annoyed.

She was unable to control her laughter, remembering the incidents that just happened. Her hands were on her waist and she was bending forward while laughing out loud.

"I told you to come from door but no.. You never listen to me na... Now you got a good lesson to follow my advice  from next time onwards.."

"I just follow my heart and i always do what it wants me to do... Anyways,.. Forget it.. Now I'm finally here with you na, then that's what should matter for now."

"Ok, cool down... Coffee ?" She asked me

"Suree"

She smiled and unlocked a room on the terrace which had a mini kitchen in it. She was making coffee while I went behind her and took her in my arms from behind. I brushed her hair with my fingers and moved them sideways. I kissed her bare neck and started snuggling against her earlobe.

"I love you Anii " I whispered in her ear

"Hmm.. " was all she uttered. She was enjoying my snuggling as I could tell this by the way she was umm... Enjoying..
{don't know how to describe that feeling}..

I kept snuggling and felt her breath rising. I locked her waist more tightly pulling her more close to me. Her eyes were closed while the milk started boiling on the stove. I turned her around and our nose collided softly. She opened her eyes a little and then again shut them tightly. My arms were on the kitchen slab at her sideways while hers were crossed around my neck. Her head was bent downwards. I gave a soft blow at her forehead with mine and as soon her face came in my range, I attacked her lips.

It was better than a normal kiss but way too weird. She was enjoying my taste while all I was aware about was that the milk shouldn't boil too much behind her. She was enjoying it and I was panicking because the milk started rising.

I poured a spoon full of sugar and two spoon coffee powder in it (which were kept ready by her to be poured), all the while avoiding her realization what my hands were busy with.

But how can I forget that Anii is a devil's sister. She knew everything since the starting, she slowly whispered in my ear " Idiot, instead of hurrying you can slow down the stove and can enjoy our lovely morning romance.."

"Heinnn.. Whattt.. " I jumped a step back from her. Her sudden whisper surprised me.

She started laughing and turned around to pour the coffee in the mugs.

"Silly girl, why you interrupted..! I wanted to see how much passionate he really is !!" Someone spoke from behind

I turn around to see but left shocked with the sight. It was her aunt. Goddddd.. Her aunt just enjoyed the entire scene.

"Oh fuckk... AUNTYY" I screamed in my mind.

"Too much exposure is not good for any relation" Anii showed her a tongue while the two burst into a laughter.

I carried an expression screaming.
"What the hell is going on ! Will anyone explain to me !?"

Anii placed her arms around my neck and stared deep in my eyes sending chills down my spine and started kissing me again..
For a minute I pushed her.

"Aniii... Are you insane !... Your aunt is watching us..." I complaint

"Ohhh just ignore her and continue where we broke off..." She winked and tried to kiss me again.

I pushed her a bit and demanded.
"Explain me, what is going on here ?" I spoke annoyed

"Aunty know everything about us.. She is my world and I don't hide anything from her.. not the smallest thing.." She explained.

"I know everything about how you impressed and melted my niece, but it isn't that easy to win her without melting me.." Her Aunt spoke.

"But you were sleeping na !"

"Plan my dear" aunty replied

"MATLAB ? ( means !) "

"I wanted to check weather my niece chose a right one or not !?"

"So how are you planning to check it ?"

"I already did"

"Whattt.. Howw... When.. " I was surprised with her remark.

"The one whom my niece will select should not be a random guy, and the moment you decided to enter through balcony was enough to pass you, understanding how crazy you are... " she answered with a giggle. "I mean, who thinks of coming through balcony to meet his girl ! Really ! I am completely Impressed !.." She added.

"Now my love.. Can we continue what we were doing..!" Anii asked while walking closer to me

"So you two tried to check my guts ha !.. Well if you really want to see how extraordinary I am then just see now.." I grabbed Anii from her waist, bent her a little and sealed her lips with mine..

A took a glance at her aunt who was surprised as well as shocked to see this. I winked at her and she started smiling while I got burn in the emotions and showed how passionate I am.

Soon her aunt left the room giving us our privacy. That morning was the best known morning of My life. But the only regret I have about that morning is. I missed that first coffee
Of her home because we got lost in our private moments of that lovely morning.

Stay tuned.
Keep commenting.

Rj ...#