•• Part - 4 ••

"Excuse me ! Where is Miss Anamika ?" I asked to one of the peon who just served me a glass of water.

"She is standing right behind you" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned towards the direction of that voice and found her giggling, she was looking breathtaking in her black Saree with sleeveless blouse. For a few minutes I got frozen with her beauty and kept adoring her from top to bottom and again back to top.
"Oo hello.. " She walked towards me and waved her hands in front of my eyes..
I was completely lost.

"Is everything alright with you ?" Her lips were hiding a smile but her face was portraying both her images perfectly. One, which she wanted to display that she is getting annoyed due to my stare, and second which her eyes were revealing that yes, her dressing up has gifted her something sweet..

"Ahh... I.. I'mm sorryyy " I stammered

"Let's talk in my office " she indicated and started walking.

Mann.. This girl is not ordinary, either she is a nightmare dressed like a daydream. Or she is the sister of devil. With a formal attitude she walked to her office while I silently followed like a dog following a meat piece. My eyes were stuck on the movements of her back while she was walking and her bare skin peeping through the single thread holding her blouse.

We entered into her cabin, she asked me to take a seat on a couch placed in one of the corner, while she bent and searched for something underneath her desk. My forehead was covered with little drops of sweat with the sight in front of my eyes.. Her bending was revealing her perfect features making me a bit aroused while my trouser was developing creases which I uncomfortably covered and tried to clear.

Finally she took out a parcel and handed it to me.
"Please give this safely to Ashu" she requested.

I looked around her cabin and observed that the couch was placed in such a position that it was away from the range of the only camera installed there and an outsider couldn't see anything happening inside. I received the parcel from her hand while my other hand held her wrist and pulled her on me. She got unbalanced due to my sudden motion and fell on my chest. She looked up in my eyes when I took her face in my palms. She was still shocked with what was happening when I placed my lips on hers and started kissing her.

She resisted and tried to escape but she was helpless in my hold. My passion intensified and after a few minutes of resisting, she too started reciprocating.

She sat on my lap while we both were exploring each other's tongue. Our tongue's were having a war in her cavity while she let out a soft moan. Her moan was suppressed with our lips pressed together.. Her eyes were closed and she was floating in the heat of the moment. My right hand was running on her bare back while my left hand was still holding her soft cheek in it. Her one hand was running behind my neck while the other hand was shuffling through my hair.

Suddenly She turned too wild that she started biting my lips, that's when I gave out a Lil scream. Little drops of Blood oozed out from my upper lip which she sucked passionately.

She opened her eyes slowly, her eyes were more alcoholic at this moment. I couldn't resist her charm and started kissing her again. This was the first time when I was really passionate. I did had Gfs and I've enjoyed the romance to it's highest level but this time, it was all different.

This time I was feeling special and happy, like I've got an answer which I was searching for years. It was like the reason for which i was thirsty over years was finally accepting a solution. The romance filled in the moment, making me more alive from my normal self. It's like I was being trapped in a cage and finally I got free.

But realizing the place and situation, I broke the  kiss and parted her. She opened her eyes with a satisfaction of achieving something. She stared deep down in my eyes and sent chills and shivers in my spine with her alcoholic yet magical eyes. I shivered and that was when her lips started curving and her face was shining like a morning sun. She rubbed her lips with her index finger while smiling to me.

She stood up and corrected her Saree while unable to stop her smile.
We were having an eye contact and words weren't finding their way out from any of our mouths.
Finally I broke the ice between us and tried to speak.

"I...i'mm soor..." She suddenly pressed back her lips on mine and nodded her neck in a message "NO.. Don't be".

"If you don't mind then can we meet tonight ?
Will you be my date for tonight ?" She asked in one go while looking straight in my eyes.

This was the moment when I was clearly shot dead by her guts and style. Smiling like idiots I stood up, threw my one hand behind her waist, pulled her closer to me, bent my face near hers.. And slowly whispered in her ear "Your place and my time, Miss Devil"..

"Don't be late, cz I won't wait" she winked.. And gave a naughty peck on my lips..

"Tonight will decide, who will laugh and who will ask for mercy, miss devil.."

Stay tuned..
Don't forget to comment.
Suggest improvements.

Rj ...#