•• Part - 12 ••

Life : A journey with no predictions.
Here you expect something to happen and shhhh...  the time proves that he is the real king...

All four of us gathered by 7.40 pm in front of the movie hall. Anii was looking so beautiful in her orange top but for the first time what caught my eye more was Ashu. She was looking killer in her black, bare back one piece. Her perfectly done hair, kohled eyes, and open hair were making her so attractive that my heart paused for a moment as soon I saw her.

Anii noticed my stare at Ashu and she coughed to bring me back to my senses. My girl is the best, she very well understands that I'm a boy and still instead of reacting she know how to bring me back to normal. (Another reason why I really love this girl).

Soon we enter the theater and seated ourselves. At the corner there was Anii then next to her was me then next to me was Ashu and at the forth seat was Mihir.
When we gathered in front of the theatre, while I hugged Anii, mihir too jumped upon Ashu and took her in a tight embrace. Mine eyes were locked with Ashu's and I noticed that she pushed him away and was looking kind of jealous to see our hug. I too felt relieved to see the push, I don't know what it was but this evening, Ashu was surely attracting my attention again and again upon her.

Soon the movie started and we were enjoying it when suddenly I felt someone's hand upon my left thigh,
It was Ashu. I looked towards her and she just kissed my cheek. It was dark so no one noticed. My right arm was entangled with Anii's arm and so I excusingly free it. Then I bent towards Ashu and asked her about what she was doing. She asked me to meet her outside the hall after a min. And with a wink she left saying she was going to the washroom. I thought for a moment and then I too left saying "I'll bring the popcorn and cola".

I went outside and saw that Ashu was leaning against a wall by her back and was waiting for me there. I went to her.

"Ashu, what are you doing ? And why you wanted to meet me so urgently ?"

"Ronak, I want to talk about something important with you" she spoke hesitatingly.

"Yep, I'm here to listen to it, come on. Speak up."

" First tell me how am I looking ? Am I not looking good enough that you aren't giving me any attention !"

"Truly saying then you are looking super hot today, it's hard for any boy to take off his eyes from you.." And I winked to her but she was still looking upset

"What happened ? Why are you upset ?" I asked

"Why aren't you even looking at me when I got ready for you only.!"

"Whattt ! What are you saying ?" I was confused as to what she meant by this statement.

For a moment she just stared at me and the very next moment she was on her knees, held my right hand, stared deep in my eyes and after a deep breath.

"I love you Ronak, please be mine !" She spoke

"Ashuu ! Are you insane or what !? What is all this ? You very well know that I love Anamika and I'm hers only."

"Yes I know, but I can't help it, since the day we met, I'm thinking about you only.. I've gathered all the info I could about you... I've gone crazy for you.. You know, I never felt this way for any single person, yet you turn out to be an exception.. I want you to be mine.. ONLY MINEE."

"Ashu. I only love Anamika and i can't cheat her for anything... so I apologise but I can't accept your proposal, please get up.. " and I held her from her shoulders and helped her in getting up on her feet again.

" I know this Ronak, buttt... " a tear slipped out from a corner of her eye.

"Ashuuu.. Why are you crying Yarr ! Please don't cry.. " I tried to wipe her tears to which she hugged me tightly.

Ashu was so close to me but all I was able to think at that moment was what to be done now ! I wrapped my arms around her and tried to calm her down. But as it is said "Problems can never be predicted"..

Same happened.. And to my bad luck, Anii came there all of a sudden. The sight in front of her eyes literally brought her tears. My Anii was crying, in front of my eyes, and the reason was me only.. But I haven't done anything. It's ashu's fault. 

"Aniiii " I screamed, parting away from Ashu.
Without even listening to me, she just ran outside of the theater with tears running on her cheeks. I too ran behind her. I spotted her running out to the streets, so I followed her. I saw her entering a cab which left in a hurry. I ran towards parking and jumped in my car, and soon I was  chasing her.

I reached to her home. I stepped out of my car and she saw me coming behind her. She locked the door of her house from inside. I kept screaming her name, banged the door but still neither she opened the door, nor she peeped out through anywhere else. I tried her number but after a few rings it got switched off..

I sat down in front of her gate. I haven't ate anything since morning due to a busy schedule. Tears weren't leaving me alone. I've hurt the one who just loved me and nothing else. Even I love her, but I failed in the exam of love !

Was I wrong to hug Ashu just cz she was crying ?

How can I melt so easily ! I never thought that this will gonna happen.

Mihir was calling me continuously and finally I picked up his call.

"Where the hell are you ?" He screamed

"Bhai..(Bro).. Anii's house.. Come fast "

"You are crying ! What happened bro.. ?" He asked in a concern

"Where is ashu ?" I asked him

"She didn't returned since she went to washroom, I called her and she told that she is at her home "

"Come fast bro.. Need you "

I disconnected the call. Within fifteen minutes, mihir reached to me. I told him everything that took place. He got angry with what ashu did, but still sat with me and tried to calm me down. I lost my gift, my happiness, my love, my perfect partner just due to a misunderstanding..

I decided to stay there, until she comes out or she gets ready to talk with me..

What will happen now ?

Stay tuned..
Keep commenting..

Rj ...#