preview

Edit 04-09-2022
Warning: I wrote this book when I was quite young, back then I mostly just wrote what I could come up with. A lot of topics or situations in this book can be highly uncomfortable or triggering for readers, I sincerely apologize for that and if you have certain topics you're triggered by, I suggest leaving this book. Now that I'm older by a few years, I feel grossed out by my younger self that I shipped Taekook. Shipping idols in general who are just friends or colleagues is wrong and it can make them uncomfortable. I haven't taken this book down yet because there are still readers who come back to this book every now and then. Thanks a lot for the support over the years even though I haven't been active.
Lots of love,

Author

jungkook is a normal, handsome, 18 year old.
He has always been enjoying his school life.
till a new teacher showed up..
The p.e teacher named Taehyung doesn't hide the lust that he has for jungkook. jungkook just decides to ignore it but what when things don't just stay at only staring..?
The teacher doesn't refrain himself from touching Jungkook.
Jungkook wants to tell his parents, but the teacher seems to outsmart Jungkook with everything that jungkook does...

I started with the preview because I want to know of people are interested before I start the story. :)
This story is taekook.
In which Taehyung is older, around 25.
Jungkook is 18.
Anyways,I'll update soon if I know a few people are interested!

X author