chapter eight

Taehyung grabbed jungkook by his arms and dragged him over the ground.
He turned the shower on and let it spray down on Jungkook, spraying all the blood away.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and was met with a white ceiling.
He groaned and softly sat up.
"J-jeonguk!" His mother quickly walked over to him and grabbed his hands. "How are you feeling? Does your head hurt? Are you hungry?"she ranted on.
"I'm fine.." his eyes widened a bit when he remembered what Taehyung did.
"Mom...I've got to tell you something."his mother looked at him.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Yeah, what is it Jungkook? I'm curious."Taehyung walked out of the corner he was standing in and walked towards Jungkook's bed.
Jungkook swallowed the lump that was in his throat.
"Just that..uhm..I was going to ask where I am.." he lied and averted eye contact.

"My poor baby.."his mother took a seat on the side of Jungkook's bed and softly cupped his cheeks. "Mister kim brought you to the hospital because you fell down in the locker room after p.e." she softly said.
"I see.." Jungkook looked up and met his mother's eyes.
They looked sad..
"I'm already feeling much better so you don't have to worry." Jungkook tried to smile a bit.
His mother's gaze softened and she smiled back, there were dark circles underneath her eyes.
"I'm glad..."
"Miss Jeon,how about you go home and get some rest? I'll stay with Jungkook." Taehyung spoke up.
"..that's.. really kind of you but-"
"I don't think Jungkook could handle seeing his mother so tired." Taehyung interrupted and placed hid hand on Jungkook's mother her shoulder.
She sighed softly and held a hand against her forehead.
"You're right..." she walked to Jungkook and gave him a tight hug.
"I'll come again tomorrow,okay? If you need something just call me or send a text, I don't care if it's night,just do so."
Jungkook smiled and nodded.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too...." she kissed his cheek and softly released him from the tight hug.
She turned to Taehyung and bowed a bit. "Thank you for looking out for my son.. I'm very thankful."
Taehyung fake smiled.
"Of course, that's one of my tasks as a teacher."
She nodded and left the room after waving a goodbye to Jungkook.

Jungkook was left alone with Taehyung.
Taehyung took a seat on the chair that was next to Jungkook's bed.
"So...how are you feeling?"
Jungkook was a bit taken back by his question and forced a smile.
"I'm fine..it's Just weird for me to fall like that in the shower at school,I guess I just slipped." Jungkook lied.
"You don't remember?" Taehyung asked with a shocked expression.
"I don't..."jungkook lied again.
"You better not be lying right now!" Taehyung gritted his teeth and quickly straightened his posture and smiled.
"Haha..sorry I..was just so worried." He sighed.
" It's fine..." jungkook muttered.

~to be continued~

I have no inspiration...at all..😂

Against The Rulesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें