chapter three

Jungkook threw a coin in the vending machine and pressed a button.
His soda can got stuck in the vending machine.
"Are you kidding me.." Jungkook muttered and kicked the vending machine but it had no impact.
Jungkook sighed, this was the last bit of money he had in his wallet and the only drink he could have at school.
Since he forgot his bottle of water at home.
"Need some help?"
Jungkook looked behind him and was met with his p.e. teacher, Taehyung.
"Ah, uh..yeah, if you think you can help." Jungkook crossed his arms.
"In fact I can mister sassy." Taehyung said while chuckling to himself.
Jungkook stood there dumbfounded and decided to just ignore his comment.

Taehyung walked to the vending machine and made a fist out of his hand.
He punched the vending machine with inhuman power.
The soda can that got stuck fell down.
"Holy shit......thanks.." Jungkook grabbed the can out of the machine and his eyegaze fell on Taehyung's knuckles, who were bleeding from the hard impact on the metal.
"You're bleeding."Jungkook said.
"What?" Taehyung looked at him with a confused gaze.
"You're. Bleeding." Jungkook said again and grabbed Taehyung's hand, holding it a bit up so Taehyung could see.

Taehyung's heart started raising from Jungkook's touch.
If he wasn't carefull something else could rise up too.
"Ah..I didn't notice." He smiled.
"You should go to the nurse, to clean the blood and get an ice pack or something."jungkook said.
"Right. Where can I find her?" Taehyung asked innocently.
"Ohh..of course you don't know yet." Jungkook sighed.
"I'll show you, as a thanks for getting my soda can." Jungkook said.
"That'll be great." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the cafeteria.
Jungkook walked in front, which gave Taehyung a good view.
Taehyung's eyes we're scanning Jungkook's small waist, his kinda broad shoulders, his beautiful strong thighs but also his nice firm ass that looks a bit bubbly.
Taehyung was so deep on his thoughts that he didn't notice Jungkook had stopped walking, making Taehyung bump against Jungkook's back.
"My bad."
Jungkook just shrugged.
"Here it is but I don't see her,so you can just wait inside the room." Jungkook said and was about to leave.
"Wait, can you just help me clean this for a bit? I'm very bad at.. handling blood.." Taehyung lied.
"Oh..." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck." Sure.."
He sighed and walked into the nurses office with Taehyung.
He grabbed a towel,made it wet with water and then softly depped the blood off Taehyung's knuckles.
Taehyung bit on his lip and groaned.

"Sorry...here it's done." Jungkook threw the towel away.
"Do you want an ice pack?" He asked.
Taehyung nodded.
Jungkook went to the mini fridge that stood in the room and grabbed and ice pack.
Jungkook then walked back and put it on Taehyung's hand.
"Mhh..already feels way better.. thank you,Jungkook." Taehyung said in a husky voice.
"You're welcome, can I leave now?" Jungkook asked.
"No, stay." Is all what Taehyung said.

~to be continued~