chapter seven

"I heard gym teachers are pretty dumd. " Jungkook said angrily just to anger Taehyung a bit.
Taehyung just chuckled. "I sure am not, look how smart I am. I planned this whole thing after I saw you at the vending machine having trouble."
"What...?" Jungkook stared at him.
"I planned everything, to go to the nurses office, you being there, you accidentally getting wet from the cola, you getting in the shower and lastly,I made sure no one can come here for two hours.." Taehyung finished and looked damn proud of his whole plan.
"Y-you're insane!" Jungkook stuttered as he felt panic risen.

"Oh but my hunny bunny.. aren't we all a little insane?" He smiled warmly at Jungkook and softly sat down next to Jungkook against the wall and then he placed Jungkook on his lap.
Jungkook instantly startled struggling but Taehyung held Jungkook's strong legs down.
"Let me fucking go!! Your dick is touching me and it's disgusting!" Jungkook yelled and tried his best to try and hurt Taehyung but he stopped when he felt a stinging pain to his cheek and his head turned.
He slowly looked back at Taehyung with big eyes.
Taehyung, his p.e. teacher, just slapped him.
"No cursing." Taehyung said as he rubbed Jungkook's cheek softly.
Jungkook held his mouth shut and looked away.
"Now that's a good boy..." Taehyung huskily said.
Jungkook remained silent and averted his eyes, pretending the wall was way more interesting then Taehyung.
Taehyung didn't mind for now and took this opportunity to touch Jungkook a little.
He started with Jungkook's chest.
Softly moving his hand up and down.
Jungkook didn't look  happy but he wasn't protesting.
Taehyung then moved his fingers over  Jungkook's nipple, he leaned closer with his head and gave it a small lick.
Jungkook bit on his lip.
His tied up arms behind his back started to hurt.
"Untie me.." Jungkook hissed as he moved in Taehyung's lap.
A soft moan left Taehyung's lips as Jungkook moved on his lap.
Jungkook immediately stopped as he remembered that Taehyung was also naked.
"No." Is all Taehyung said as he slowly lifted Jungkook a bit up on his lower stomach and then he grabbed his own member which was hard.
"Hold on I'm going to enter you." Taehyung said as he was focused to put it in.
Jungkook's brains were trying to progress this.
"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" He yelled in anger as he kicked Taehyung as hard ad he could.

Taehyung grunted in pain and held his hands on his chest where Jungkook kicked.
Jungkook quickly stood up and ran away which was hard because the shower tiles were slippery.
"COME BACK HERE JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung yelled, he stood up and grabbed Jungkook's arm, pulling him back.
Jungkook struggled which made Taehyung's anger go up and up.
"F*CKING HE'LL JUNFKOOK!!" He yelled and pushed jungkook.
Jungkook fell on the ground, his head hitting the tiles.
Taehyung's body froze and he looked at Jungkook.
A pool of blood slowly showed up underneath Jungkook's head.
Taehyung's world fell apart.

~to be continued~

ShAwTy ImMa PaRtY TiLl ThE sUn DoWn!!