chapter nine

Tick tock

  Tick tock

    Tick tock

          Tick tock

              Tick tock

                  Tick tock

                      Tick tock

                            Tick tock.

A man was seated on a wooden chair in the dark.
His eyes following the old fashioned clock's ticking.
The room was filled with silence, only the ticking sound of the clock echoed through the dark room.

The man sat still like a statue.
His lips slowly formed into a sickening smile,his dry lips slowly forming cuts on them.

A knife was resting on his lap, he held it still.
Blood was stained on his blouse and his pants.
He slowly turned his neck to a young boy who sat in the corner of the room.
The young boy had stained tears on his cheek and held a cold hand of a lady who laid on the ground next to him.
Fresh blood gushing out of the wound that was caused a few minutes ago.

The lady had her eyes open,they were filled with shock but also emptiness.
She had the look of dead on her eyes,because that is what she is..

"Don't worry sweetheart, it's a special death i saved for you,my sweet...sweet son.." the man spoke and smiled.
The man said something else but the boy suddenly saw black and heard nothing.

Taehyung opened his eyes, he was met with his pitch black cieling.
He just stared for a few minutes and rethought his dream.
His dream,no...his past is haunting him,coming back to him every night.
Taehyung groaned and sat up, bringing his hands to his face and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
He flipped his hair back with his hand and lazily stood up.
He did his daily things before going to his job.
Showering, shaving, getting dressed,eat and then go to school.
He looked into his mirror that was in his closet door and looked at his sportsy attire, he sighed and walked out of his room.
But not before mentally preparing himself to see all those stupid ass attention whores and fuckboys at school.
But there was one thing to look forward to, Jungkook was released from the hospital and is coming back to school.

Guess who sucks!
Me! (Not the D...not like that.. 😂)
Man how long was I gone😂
I was in bed, it was 2 am and I was suddenly like:...I've got to update.
So tada!
Sorry for the long wait and this sucky (still not the D) update
Anyways I still hope you maybe enjoyed it a lil though!

~to be continued~