chapter eleven

Jungkook was quiet for a few seconds,trying to make a decision.
"Well.. I can see you regret it....so,I'll forgive you, for injuring me and trying to rape me."
Taehyung smiled and happily squeeled (manly squeel). He tried to huh Jungkook but Jungkook quickly pushed him.
"But! That doesn't mean we're friends..you're my teacher and I'm your student,I want things to be like that." Jungkook finished.
Taehyung's smile disappeared.
"First of all..do you think you can make the rules here? Don't forget your place.. it's just as you said,I am YOUR teacher" Taehyung angrily grabbed Jungkook's collar.
"Also, the "rape" thing,you won't tell anyone."
Jungkook gave a small nod.
"Good" Taehyung released him and walked away.
He turned around before he was turned the corner. "It wasn't rape cuz u liked it!" Taehyung yelled with a big smile and then left.

Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.
"YOU F-" he quickly stopped himself because people were looking at him.
He grunted and left to go to his class.
He slowly rubbed the side of his head, a stinging and pounding pain forming there.
He sighed and sat down at his assigned seat.
A girl with braces sat next to him, she was struggling to get her green ish chewinggum out of her braces.
Jungkook cringed a bit as the gum kept sticking at her fingers and she wiped it down her skirt.
The chewing gum stuck to the girl's skirt.
Jungkook couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape and the girl looked up, their eyes met.
To Jungkook's surprise the girl just smiled politely and then stuck up her middle finger to smear some invisible lipstick on her lips.
The teacher stood next to her and waited for the girl to notice him.
Jungkook's eyes kept switching from the girl to the teacher.
The girl noticed and looked beside her,seeing a furious teacher.
She sighed in defeat and already stood up,knowing her punishment.
"You already know where to go lisa." The teacher said sternly.
"Yeah Yeah " Lisa scoffed as she redid her bangs while waking out of class.
Jungkook looked at his phone that he had underneath his table.
There were a ton of messages from him mom,she probably was worried about him.
He puthis phone away,deciding he'll text her when it's lunch time.

~to be continued~

I'm trying not to put action into every chapter😂
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I take one shot/ story requests.
Comments and votes will be appreciated💜