chapter six

SMUT AHEAD.
KINDA..
DON'T SUE ME PLEASE I'M VERY SENSITIVE😂😂
enjoy the chapter🤗♥️

After the door opened it was quiet for a few minutes.
Only the running shower was heard.
The shower went off but Jungkook didn't really feel like drying himself off just jet so he pressed the on button again.
The warm water fell down on Jungkook's body and he felt himself relax again.
He looked at his arm and saw goosebumps everywhere.
Jungkook felt something pressing against his back.
He instantly knew it was a person...
How did he know? Well, it's not that hard to figure out how skin on skin feels like.
Jungkook took all his courage to turn around but the person behind him slammed Jungkook's face against the wall.
"Hhg!" Jungkook let out a grunt from the pain and was about to use his arms strength to punch the person as hard as he could.
But the person behind him had that already figured out and grabbed Jungkook's arms with one hand and painfully held Jungkook's arms against his back.
Jungkook struggled, it felt as if the person was wripping his arms off.

Jungkook wasn't planning on giving up soon, he never gives up.
He gathered his remaining strength and got both of his arms free, he turned around but the person dumped something over his head.
It dripped into Jungkook's eyes and he quickly closed them.
"You fucker!!" He yelled and felt his eyes sting, it seems the person threw soap all over him.
Jungkook quickly tried finding the shower button but the person roughly pushed Jungkook to the ground.
Jungkook grunted and had trouble getting up, he sat against the wall and held his hands in front of his burning eyes, trying to get the soap out.

The person grabbed Jungkook's arms, held them behind Jungkook's back and then tightly wrapped three ropes around them.
"You're quite strong aren't you." He smiled.
"Taehyung you son of a bi-" Jungkook yelled but Taehyung quickly held his hands on front of hid mouth.
"No swearing." Taehyung said angrily.
"...get the soap out of my eyes.. " Jungkook said through his pain.
"Say please."
"..please." Jungkook hissed.
"Well of course my hunny bunny~" Taehyung said a bit too happy and turned the shower on.
He grabbed the sides of Jungkook's head and tilted his head up do that the water washed the soap away.
Jungkook held his head down again.
His wet bangs covered part of hid face.
He panted softly and opener his eyes slowly,his eyes stung even more.
Taehyung waited till the shower stopped and looked down at the naked, tied up Jungkook.
"Ah.. I'm getting butterflies in my stomach.." Taehyung said dreamingly.
(No idea if that's a word but not it is😂)
Jungkook looked up."why did you tie m- oh my god why are you naked?!" He yelled and quickly looked away.
"Well, this is a shower area and you're naked too so why not?" Taehyung said.
"This is a shower area for students..not teachers!" Jungkook yelled.
Taehyung crouched down."oh..but it's allowed.. because I'm going to be teaching you something."

~to be continued~

...did I really just write this..
Yes I did...
Am I weird? Yes I am.
Am I having a conversation with myself?....sadly yes 😂😂
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Also feel free to ask me anything you're curious about! It can be about me or my books etc.

Against The RulesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara