chapter five

Jungkook stared at the floor and spotted a hair.
"I'm not going to do that.." he shivered and almost gagged because of how dirty the ground was.
Taehyung sighed loudly and held his hand on his forehead,resting his elbow on the arm leaning of the chair.
"You're quite disobedient, but because I like you so much..you don't have to do it."
Jungkook instantly relieved and was about to stand up.
"Hold it." Taehyung pointed at him and jungkook softly kneeled again, looking up at Taehyung like a dog who wants attention from his owner.
The pants by his knees were wet because of the cola, which made him feel really uncomfortable.

"I want you to clean my shoe, since the top got all wet, you can practically see the drops on them." Taehyung said and lifted his foot so Jungkook could see better.
Taehyung was wearing typical p.e. teacher sports shoes.
Jungkook grabbed his shirt which he had to take off a few minutes ago and cleaned the cola off of Taehyung's shoes.
Taehyung groaned. "So not romantic..you're not getting the hints are you? I wanted you to lick. It. Off." He said sternly and crossed his arms.
He sighed and shook his head. " I guess it's fine for now, go to the locker rooms and I'll get you a new shirt, your pants will dry so don't worry about them." Taehyung said and stood up.
Jungkook also stood up, his heart was beating like crazy because he was nervous as hell and stressed out by Taehyung's weird behaviour.

"Oh,and take a shower in the school..we don't want you to stay sticky like this now do we.." Taehyung slid his hand from Jungkook's chest to his sixpack, and then licked his fingers while smiling.
He gave Jungkook a wink.
"See you in the locker room." He waved and left the nurses office.
Jungkook stood there as if he had seen a miracle happen right before his eyes.
Only it wasn't a miracle at all, it was more..
Sexual harassment?
Jungkook shook his head a bit to get rid of his deep thoughts.
He slid on his wet t-shirt that felt all sticky and then went to the locker room to get a shower.
Since it was still lunch break there wasn't anyone, yet.
Jungkook took of his clothes and placed them on a bench.
He went into the shower area and chose a random shower.
He pressed the on button and immediately warm water sprayed out.
Jungkook washed himself, what bothered him was that he didn't have soap, but he washed himself anyway.
Jungkook leaned his hands against the wall and stared at the ground.
'Does Taehyung do this to every student? And if he does...Why haven't I heard about it yet..are they just as embarrassed as me to tell anyone?' Jungkook thought.
"Hahh..." he sighed.
Jungkook was so deep in thought that he didn't hear the door being opened.

~to be continued~

A bit of smut in next chapter or not??
Also, warning people.
This books contains sexual actions that jungkook doesn't really want but Taehyung does them anyway.
I'm doing a warning because in my other book someone heavily complained and cursed at me so yeah😂