Blue and gold.

(feel free to play video up top)
3rd person pov
Zayn and Louis have been the bestest of friends since one direction started. They always pulled pranks on the other boys and ran away from management. they've even flirted a couple times.Zayn can always count on Louis and Louis can always count on zayn. The other boys always joked "zouis is real" but they always shrugged it off. It didn't bother  zayn or Louis when people said zouis is real.Around 2012 is when Louis and zayn noticed they loved eachother more the brothers and friends. They were in love. Zayn went to Liam to talk about it and Louis went to harry. They both said the same thing "go talk to him". They told eachother about their feelings and they soon started to secretly date. The boys and Thier families were fine with it.It felt impossible for them to not show their affection towards eachother and have to be more worried about the press. But still everything was going pretty good.
(Flash forward late February 2015 present day in story)
Louis's pov
Me and zayn have been together for 3 years today I remember when I would get nervous and scared to talk to him even tho he's my best buddy. When he told me he loved me back I was so happy. I was walking through the city thinking of what to get him for our anniversary. I was looking at some necklaces and hats but still didn't have that good of an idea. Niall came along to help me since he is a great gift giver. It feels weird tho I know zayn better then anyone and I don't know what to get him.
Zayn's pov
I have a surprise for Louis when he gets home. Liam and harry were helping me set up. I put poloroid pictures of us through the years all over the walls kinda like the story of my life Video. I wanted to show him how special he is to me and how thankful I am for him. I got him a box of [insert ur favorite chocolate/candy] and some champagne. I put the champagne glasses on the table in our room and put the champagne in a bucket of ice. Everything was perfect. Louis should be home. I decided to go downstairs and cook some pasta. Harry and Liam were helping too.
Louis's pov
I got zayn a bracelet with blue and gold hearts on it. I got a matching one and I decide to put it on. Me and Niall walk back home.
Zayn's pov
I finish cooking and set the table. Harry and Liam left the house and texted Niall that we were done setting up. Not long after I hear a knock at the door and it's Louis. When he saw the dinner his face lit up. God I love him. "What's all this" he ask with a smile as he walks closer to me. "Just a little something for you" I said smiling back. "Speaking of little somethings I got u a gift" Louis says as he pulls out a bracelet with blue and gold hearts on it. I smiled as he put it on me. "Thank u lou it's beautiful" I said. After dinner we went upstairs and he couldn't stop smiling. He went around the room and looked at all the pictures with me. (Pictures down below)

 (Pictures down below)