Zayn visits

It's been 2 years of Zayn being gone from one direction and 1 year the hiatus. Zayn is finally coming to visit. I've been waiting for this day for so long. And I can't say I'm happy about the gigi situation with the pictures of her and Zayn but I know Simon hired her so that it wouldn't be suspicious of Zayn leaving. I was like a little kid waiting to go to a toy store I couldn't wait to finally see Zayn in person after 2 years. I saw a black car pull up and it was Zayn. I opened the door and we ran to eachother hugging and almost falling in the process. We kissed and it was full of passion. Tears of joy rolled down my face and his. "I missed you so much Lou" Zayn said hugging me tight. "I missed you may too z" I say hugging him back. He was going to be staying for a little bit and I couldn't be happier. We walked into the house and all the boys ran up to him and hugged him. It was good to have all four of my best mates in one room again. Niall made some tea and cookies for all of us and we sat down and were catching up with zayn. I couldn't stop smiling. He's here,he's finally here. "So where's Freddie" Zayn asked kinda of sad. "He's with Briana she's bringing him over soon.. and I know what your thinking but we didn't actually have sex" I explaned to him. He nodded his head and smiled with releaf on his face. I could never cheat on Zayn. Simon thought I'd be a great idea for me to have a child with Briana and I didn't really have a choice in the matter plus Briana is a good friend of mine and she wanted a child so I helped her out. "These cookies are amazing Niall" Zayn said stuffing his face with a cookie, I couldn't help but laugh at his actions. "Haha thx Zayn" Niall said laughing as well. "It's good to have all five of us together again" Liam said with a smile.

(Just incase anybody is confused with the timeline it's may 2017)
"The album is great by the way Zayn" I said to him. He smiled "thanks, majority of the songs are about you" he said looking at me. "Alot of the songs in writing right now (right now wish you were here with me sorry I had to lol continue) are about you too" I said with a smile. I wasn't lying they really were about him. "So did u guys do anything interesting the past year I dont know about" Zayn asked. "Not really" we all spoke at once. "I mean sure we've gotten into relationships but you already know about that" Liam said trying to make conversation. Zayn nodded. After we were all done talking we decided to watch all the batman movies. It was great we were wearing out onsies from the video diaries (shout out to the Directioners who know what onsies I'm talking about) "I'm surprised they still fit" harry said surprised we haven't grown out of them. "Well Louis didn't get much taller" Zayn said. "Oh shut up" I say punching him lightly in the arm. Zayn put his arm around me and we cuddled up to eachother and ate popcorn. Tonight is perfect. I couldn't have asked for more.

          •••
Sorry for making the chapters so short I'm going to try to make longer chapters in the future.